• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Brice Westring

Yeehaw Jesters dead
Skier
All

Looking to get my next all mountain ski. Currently on several year old Nordica Enforcer 98mm underfoot. Love this ski but after 5 years and taking a rock all the way to the core jumping in last Spring, I think it is time to put those as the pre/late season option.

I ski 1 week at Sugarbush and two weeks out west. While I’m the wrong side of 45, I still hit everything within reason at Jackson last year, including Corbett’s. That said I am 5’10” and only 165 so cant handle burly boards.

I love moguls and trees, I still let em lose on the groomers, but would give up stability for agility.

For reference I have a pair of Blizzard Bodacious I can’t stand except in deep pow (for sale if interested) as the radius and stiffness are too much.

I have really been interested in Black Crows but not easy to get or test where I live, so looking for guidance. Any thoughts on the Corvus or Atris? Are these too wide for what I am looking for? Trying to leave big boards at home when I go out west, could always use the enforcers back east.

Sponsor

Staff online