• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

New York City Preseason Get Together.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Ok huge dilemma. Will & Grace's premier is the evening of our get together. I know it's lame and I'm never one to be stupid into TV like this but I love, love, love this show. I had a food and drink filled evening planned and then I went oh crap that's the night of our mini gathering. I know I can DVR it but oh boy. I love Will & Grace more than I can say. I know first world problems :). I'll get back to ya.
Seriously? Do NOT make me ban you. I know people who have missed the conception of their third born just to spend one evening with @KingGrump, The Most Interesting Man in the World.

Cryptica

Booting up
Skier
Anybody interested getting together for a few adult beverages and share the stoke?

Hi, All --

Would love to attend like in the past, but this date doesn't work for me, as I'll be out of town. Have a great time and I hope there's another one later!

MJ (Cryptica)

LKLA

Out on the slopes
Skier
:beercheer:NYC Pre-Season Get Together:beercheer:

Re: New York City pre-season get together

Date: Thursday, September 28th

Time: 6:30 p.m. to...

Location: Old Town Bar located at 5 East 18th Street (btwn Park & Fifth Ave.)

Confirmed:
1. KingGrump
2. LKLA
3. Johnny Evil
4. Sandy NYC
5. Surfsnowgirl
6. Pumba
7-9. Non-PugSki

:rocks: :bloodymary: :mojito: :margarita: :cocktail: :wine: :martini:

TS
KingGrump

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
We'll have to get a bigger table then.

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
I'm slammed at work so at this point it's not looking good for me to get out of here at a decent hour to catch the 50 minute train ride into the city and make it at a reasonable hour to the get together. I will keep you posted.

Sponsor

Staff online