• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

New Rental Brahma that Blizzard "should" produce

dawgcatching

Snow? What is that?
Industry Insider
Here it is: our new "performance" rental/demo for 2017. It is basically a current Black Pearl, but labeled the Brahma Rental. Doesn't it seem like the perfect ski for that moderately technical skier who skis 5-10 days a year? Why isn't Blizzard offering this ski in retail channels? The Brahma is a wonderful ski, but many skier don't want nor need 2 sheets of metal. it seems like they are abandoning that upper intermediate to advanced moderate fitness, moderate technique, cruiser skier, which makes up 70% of the population on the market. Thoughts? I know many of my customers would be very happy with this model. A longer Black Pearl is a sweet ride. Even I would be happy with that ski 90% of the time, and maybe 100% of the time if I lived for tight trees and bumps.

Attachments

• IMG_4395.JPG
    IMG_4395.JPG
    48.5 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_4394.JPG
    IMG_4394.JPG
    47.3 KB · Views: 83

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Thats not the Brahma Rental...never call a ski a rental :0. It is the Brahma RTL, which stand for....Really To Long? Ready To Love? Run The Lifeline? What are some other options? Or should it be..the Brahma RTB, Really The Bushwacker?

Josh Matta

Skiing the powder
Pass Pulled
yeah its just a bushwacker.....

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Actually this is NOT a Bushwacker but a completely new ski from a different mold. Wil get them out to ski next week.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid