• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Ohioskier

Getting on the lift
Skier
just figured I would introduce myself. My names Mike I'm from the Cincinnati Ohio area. This will be my 4th year skiing at age of 35. Definitely hooked on the sport. Spend most of my ski days at Perfect North slopes in southern Indiana with weekend trips throughout the season to places like snowshoe and blue knob the last few seasons. Might post a trip report or ongoing report this season for the local ski area but not sure if it would interest anyone. I think what I really enjoy about the sport is the ability to participate with my young kids. I love skiing with my just turned 7 year old daughter. We went on the blue knob epic gathering last year and had a blast. I know this site seems geared towards the Rocky Mountain skiers so hopefully a little Midwest stoke is welcome.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Many of us are east coast transplants so we never have forgotten our roots. Just out of curiosity, how did you find us?

TS
Ohioskier

Ohioskier

Getting on the lift
Skier
I am on epic ski. I have read some of your reviews and reviews from others so I figured I would join. I thought it was cool that under your leadership there you set up so many gatherings for members to meet up.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I am on epic ski. I have read some of your reviews and reviews from others so I figured I would join. I thought it was cool that under your leadership there you set up so many gatherings for members to meet up.
Well, welcome. We have a lot planned with reviews and a ton of cool content on the way. We have a great team here and the upcoming couple of months are going to be great.

Sponsor