• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

New member from Orange County, CA

trieu

Putting on skis
Skier
Greetings! I've been skiing the local mountain here in Southern California for many years, but with the introduction of the Ikon Pass, it allowed us (myself & two kids(12 & 10)) to branch out and enjoy the Utah Resorts. We have renewed our Ikon Pass for the 3rd year, so hopefully things will be in full swing again since our 19/20 season were cutoff short this year. I consider myself an advance intermediate skier, and trying to pass what I know to my kids.
If you see an adult & 2 kids with a BCA radio mic on their shoulder - that's probably us! Those are a lifesaver when my kids wants to take different route, and there is only 1 adult to accompany them.

Cheers.

socalgal

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Welcome to pugski! It's a great, informative corner of the internet.

I too ski the locals on IKON, along with my husband and kiddo. We ski MM alot, along with the Tahoe resorts. This year was going to be our first visit to the Utah slopes before the closures.

Larry

Out on the slopes
Skier
Welcome, I'm in the IE and also ski Big Bear, MM, Squaw sometimes. I'm also adv intermediate who prefers groomed runs. Look me up sometime

skibum4ever

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Welcome. I live in Orange County and ski Mammoth quite a lot. Also Big Bear occasionally.

Maybe I'll see you there next season.

TS
T

trieu

Putting on skis
Skier
Thanks for the warm welcome. We missed our annual Mammoth spring break last week so hopefully we will be able to do it next year. Hope to you see you on the slopes.

Sponsor

Staff online