• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

New from the Mid-Atlantic

MidASkier

Booting up
Skier
Just found this site and I have been reading many of the postings. Seems like a great place. I look forward to spending some time here! I spend many nights skiing the Mid-Atlantic ice and just love when I get a week or two out west.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Thnks, glad to have you here. Just out of curiosity, how did you find us?

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Cheers, there are a few of us here from the Kakalakis, PA, VA and WVA. I get out for about 8-10 weekend day or holiday sessions. Not enough funds or free time for getting back west until the nest empties. A bunch of us usually chip in on a slopeside house somewhere for the weekend before or after President's Day weekend. Blue Knob and Timberline are the usual spots for that gig.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Where in the Mid Atlantic are you?

John Webb

mdskier
Skier
Some of us here were from the Mid-atlantic or PA, some still are. I lived in Silver Spring MD for 25 years.

Skied Blue Knob & Whitetail a lot. Every year I did trips to Tahoe and SLC thanks to cheap airfares
$200 to $300 RT) every year from BWI. Great fares are mostly gone:(. We moved CA a short way
down 80 from Lake Tahoe.

TS
MidASkier

MidASkier

Booting up
Skier
I live in MD. I am only about 35 minutes from Ski Liberty, so I guess I would call it my home mountain. I enjoy getting down to Timberline when I can.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I live in MD. I am only about 35 minutes from Ski Liberty, so I guess I would call it my home mountain. I enjoy getting down to Timberline when I can.
I never skied Liberty, I used to ski Roundtop a bit and Whitetail...once.

Sponsor

Staff online

• Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
  • Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January