• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

New England Gathering, March 23rd to 26th

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Prepping my skis for NEG!!!

Finally was more or less well enough today to do some work from home. No fever. Finished my assignment. Went downstairs to scrape and brush a pair of skis (not with a car snow brush, I hasten to add). Did that for ten minutes and nearly passed out. So ... taking it really easy and not promising myself I'll be ready to ski Friday. We'll see how tomorrow shapes up. Basebox with cocoa may be about the size of it.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I did my edges over the weekend, but have to put some wax on. Looks like temperatures will be teens to twenties.

(Compared to Utah this is going to feel cold.)

JohnL

Working and turning
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Prepping my skis for NEG!!!
Next year, we should have NEG t-shirts. I can design them. View attachment 42329

Bring that gear and you can pay for your trip on ski waxing between Scott and myself. Life has slammed me since the Utah GTG; any while you wait waxing near our itinerary? Flying in and woke up with a major bug today, so diy not an option this weekend.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Snow-forecast.com app, choosing midmountain option.

TS
KevinF

KevinF

Gathermeister-New England
Team Gathermeister
I did my edges over the weekend, but have to put some wax on. Looks like temperatures will be teens to twenties.

(Compared to Utah this is going to feel cold.)

Pumba

Out on the slopes
Skier
Are you living in Middle Earth? ( a trail at Sugarbush btw)

Close! How about an apt in Brooklyn?...and ours is pretty spacious compared to most!
That bench is as high as my kneecaps.

(not with a car snow brush, I hasten to add).

Haha. That thing was cheaper than the paintbrushes I was looking at. I can also use the ice scraper for the wax on the edges and the the stuff that drips onto the top sheets of my skis. I know I use way too much wax. My skis are starting to look like candles.

LKLA

Out on the slopes
Skier
For those not on the Mountain Collective - did you buy your Sugarbush tickets yet and if so where?

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
Close! How about an apt in Brooklyn?...and ours is pretty spacious compared to most!

An Apt. in Brooklyn is the new hot spot to be in "The City" Cool