• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

New Day - New Wisdom

DoryBreaux

Not the Pixar Character
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
Saw this as the header of my morning cup of wisdom and thought it was interesting, especially after an encounter I had with someone who was clearly using tactics of diminishing some folks around her to make herself look better.
14222222_10154521980082650_862861537268437280_n.jpg

:decisions::eek::golfclap::D:duck:
There are three types of people in this world. Those who make things happen, those who watch things happen, and those who have no idea what has happened.

Uncle-A

In the words of Paul Simon "You can call me Al"
Skier
If all else fails do it the way your wife told you to do it in the first place.

OldSchool47

Putting on skis
Pass Pulled
You go to Walmart and the female checker you have is unfriendly and basically yuck. Remember 2 things:

1. She might have a Stanford-Binet IQ of 129.
2. The Kinks' 3rd best album.

OldSchool47

Putting on skis
Pass Pulled
Heterosexual guys don't do music. We listen but don't do. If we play an instrument, we quit when we are in high school. We play sports and like math. Staffing?

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
“When the past calls, let it go to voicemail, believe me, it has nothing new to say.” - Unknown

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
A wise man once said...nothing.

Bad Bob

I golf worse than I ski.
Skier
If you've got a dollar and you spent a dollar, you don't have a dollar anymore do you.

That ws wisdom bestowed upon me by a Colorado driving examiner after he flunked me on my 1st try in 66. Still trying to figure out what he meant. :huh:

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
If you've got a dollar and you spent a dollar, you don't have a dollar anymore do you.

That ws wisdom bestowed upon me by a Colorado driving examiner after he flunked me on my 1st try in 66. Still trying to figure out what he meant. :huh:

Maybe it's some sort of "have your pie and eat it too" thing? That saying never made any sense to me - as a child who didn't experience scarcity, I didn't understand why you wouldn't just have two pies, one to eat and one to have ...