• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold NEW 2022/23 Dynastar Omeglass WC FIS SL 157 with SPX12

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
!!! SOLD !!!

At the very end of last season I thought I'd seek out a FIS SL ski, having been convinced by forum banter to drink the FIS Kool-Aid. ;)

Usually there is little race stuff left at end of season as the amounts ordered pre-season get sold and not replenished. However I did find a local shop that was sitting on excess FIS SL and I bought both a new Rossignol 165 & Dynastar 157 and outfitted them with SPX 12 bindings. I got on the 165 first this season and the length is no problem for me. These 157 are brand-new and have NEVER seen the snow. They have new Hot Red Rockerace SPX 12 bindings, which are installed on the skis. For shipping I will remove the heel and toe from one of the skis so it fits into a smaller box -> all will be well-protected.

Price: $775 $USD shipping included via FedEx Ground to USA ( takes about 8 days )

For a SkiTalk member with a decent amount of posts/history, I will offer to ship first, then upon delivery you then send me payment via Paypal Friends & Family ( costs you $10, saves me 4% PP fees ). Last season I shipped some new Mindbender 99ti out to Montana to user "Tom K." this way.

thanks - Andy ( 2 hours north of Toronto )

Attachments

• d0.jpg
    d0.jpg
    206.3 KB · Views: 33
  • d1.jpg
    d1.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 33
  • d2.jpg
    d2.jpg
    203.2 KB · Views: 31
  • d4.jpg
    d4.jpg