Up for sale is a new pair of Dalbello Panterra 130 ID ski boots:
$500 Shipped in the continental US
These are the 2018/2019 models, unchanged from the 17/18 year except in color.
These were Sales Demonstration boots. They have been displayed, tried on, walked in, handled.
They show minor signs of handling, minor dings on shell, buckles, and soles.
Pictures show the boots with Intuition Dreamliners, but they come with the original Dalbello ID Max liners.
- Lightweight at 4.1lbs (1860g) apiece ('Green' versions were notably heavier)
- Walk mode in the rear allows 32' of travel, but boot shell remains stiff and does not compromise integrity.
- Adjustable flex in rear. Soft (130) and Hard (10-20% stiffer)
- Variable Last (width) adjustment from 100-102mm
- Heat-Moldable Shell for additional customization
- Heat-Moldable Intuition liner for warmth and comfort