• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Need to move some saddles.

Mac

Booting up
Skier
I have a handful of saddles that are sitting around collecting dust, so I'm thinking they could be of use to someone.
I have two road saddles, both white.
A Prologo Nago Evo Pas (the one with the relief channel) in the 141 width w/tirox rails.
A Specialized Romin Evo Expert in the 155 width w/Ti rails.
I have a Specialized Phenom Expert MTB saddle, also white, in the 155 width w/Ti rails. They claim that this is a MTB sadlle, but it also comes as standard equipment some of the Specialized fitness and road bikes. This saddle was taken off a road bike, so it was never ridden off road.
I also have a Terry Liberator Y Gel saddle that is a little wider and more padded than a typical race saddle. Would work well on a hybrid or comfort bike.
All these saddles are in tip top shape, never crashed, no scuffs, scrapes or tears.
Let me know if anyone is interested, I'll be glad to send pictures on request.
Thanks,
Mac

TS
M

Mac

Booting up
Skier
Why don't I ship it to you so you can check it out. If you want to keep it, how about making a donation to the site here, say maybe 20 bucks?

Living Proof

We All Have The Truth
Skier
I'm interested in the Specialized Romin. My backstory is I recently bought Ron's BMC, and, my old saddle just sorta looks like crap on a great bike. I does ride very well, but, an upgrade would be nice. In the event that it does not work for me, I'd be glad to offer it to another Pugski member for a donation to Pugski.

@Mac let me know your price.

TS
M

Mac

Booting up
Skier
I'm interested in the Specialized Romin. My backstory is I recently bought Ron's BMC, and, my old saddle just sorta looks like crap on a great bike. I does ride very well, but, an upgrade would be nice. In the event that it does not work for me, I'd be glad to offer it to another Pugski member for a donation to Pugski.

You got it. I mentioned a $20 donation to the site here, but I will ship it to you and you can decide for yourself. PM me with your mailing address, and I will get it in the mail to you tomorrow.

Living Proof

We All Have The Truth
Skier
Thanks to @Mac for very fast shipping of the Specialized Ronin saddle. Mounted it up today for a 25 mile ride. OK, so getting on a new saddle is like going of a first date, but, I was very pleased with the comfort level. Obviously, my butt was used to the old saddle, I'm thinking it could be a fine long term relationship.

Donation made to Pugski!

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter

We do tend to worry about what the saddle looks like.when we should be worried about what our butts look like ON the saddle.

Living Proof

We All Have The Truth
Skier
We do tend to worry about what the saddle looks like.when we should be worried about what our butts feel like ON the saddle.
FIFY

Q
Not sure I would have bought the Romin if my old Rolls saddle was not so beat-up, and, starting to hurt after 20 miles. However, after a couple hundred miles, I find the new saddle to be more comfortable to sit on, plus, the more narrow shape has a lot more room for men's junk. :thumb::thumb: for this saddle. I saw in another post that @Ron now uses the same saddle and gives it high ratings.

Reactions: Ron

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
We do tend to worry about what the saddle looks like.when we should be worried about what our butts look like ON the saddle.

Homeless hack #42: For those who like the Prologo locks-into-your-shorts non-slidey feel, take any saddle and run strips of hockey tape next to the cutout.

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
dont forget to measure your sit bones! the old add 10mm isnt totally accurate anymore due to advances in saddle design but it does matter.

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
mine are 95 and my saddle is a 143 but the Romin is soooo comfortable. 40-65 miles of comfort. BTW- thats what Retul showed as best

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online