• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

California/Nevada Need Lake Tahoe primer - where to stay, how to get arround, etc

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I ended up booking at the Marriott Grande Residence club, so by Heavenly Gondola.
Since I did everything late this year I don't have any Season passes and I believe I also missed out on the local pass. Are there any tricks for tickets if I want to try other places (other than Heavenly)?
How about at Heavenly itself. Just walk up to window or is thee value in advance booking?
You usually still get a very small discount buying online in advance at the major resorts, versus buying at the window on the day of skiing.

If you choose to go to Palisades, I can give you a "Friends and Family" Ikon discount, which should be 25% off the window price (or 40% off weekdays in February). PM me if you're interested.

I'd offer similar for Epic resorts, but for their deals, I'd have to be there in person.

Tony

tseeb
Skier
Sent you a PM last evening about sharing Buddy tickets I got from buying pass last Spring. Will be at Heavenly gondola at 850-9 this morning. I’m already doing it for someone else. $131

Sponsor

Staff online