• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Need Binding Help!

rjski

Booting up
Skier
Hi,

I purchased used(Great condition) intermediate level skis(76mm waist) to use few months before I switched something more aggressive, it came with Rossignol Axium 120 bindings but those bindings are quickly adjustable for boot sole length without any tool, in other words they are demo/rental type.

I've read somewhere that using these adjustable bindings are pretty risky but don't know the reason. Does anyone have experience ?

Should I for sure get different bindings?

Thanks

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
If it is the older system with the numbers in different colors on the one side of the heel. Yeah, not the best. Replace them.

TS
R

rjski

Booting up
Skier
If it is the older system with the numbers in different colors on the one side of the heel. Yeah, not the best. Replace them.
Actually it's this one. What would be the drawback, wouldn't it release when it's supposed to?

Attachments

• IMG_8275[2393].jpg
    IMG_8275[2393].jpg
    172 KB · Views: 27

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Lol, thanks for the reply but I'm confused now, should I change or ski them? Just want to know the reason

Ski them.

The name Axium has been around for a long while and there was the possibility that you had the older, nastier, heavier, clunkier, sloppier version - especially since you only mentioned a 76mm waist ski.

You don't have that version.

TS
R

rjski

Booting up
Skier
Ski them.

The name Axium has been around for a long while and there was the possibility that you had the older, nastier, heavier, clunkier, sloppier version - especially since you only mentioned a 76mm waist ski.

You don't have that version.
Okay, thank you!

Sponsor

Staff online