• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Trip Reports NE MTB Gathering 2019

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Well? Kingdom Trails? Other ideas?

Crank

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Yes to KT. We are thinking about visiting Asheville NC in October though.

Erik Timmerman

So much better than a pro
Instructor
I was thinking the same thing the other day, Either KT or Vallee Bras du Nord.

EricG

Lost somewhere!
Skier
KT was decent on Saturday. A tad soft & wet in a few areas, but really quite nice, i think it was about 75% open. Unfortunately my knees weren’t enjoying it and I’m still hobbling today.

Josh Matta

Skiing the powder
Pass Pulled
KTA would be sick.

Might have to actually ride my MTB......

I am down to show my local maze off as well, which is about 50 mins from Kingdom.

We can even do cookouts at my house if later in the year and the bugs are gone.

TS
Tony S

Tony S

Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Since I have zero experience, sounds good to me. I just want to pass Tony on the way up.

EVERYONE is going to pass me on the way up, the way my season and burrito consumption are going so far. But I'm still game. Endorphins are endorphins.

TS
Tony S

Tony S

Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Sugarloaf? North Conway?

No one ever wants to drive all the way to the Loaf. Too bad, as the riding is good. Apparently North Conway has put together some really nice new(ish?) stuff on the east side, but I haven't ridden it. Which is stupid because it's close enough. Putting it on the list.

EricG

Lost somewhere!
Skier
EVERYONE is going to pass me on the way up, the way my season and burrito consumption are going so far. But I'm still game. Endorphins are endorphins.

Nope. I’ll be there with you. I haven’t been riding much at all due to recovering from injuries and time constraints.

You might want to keep Stowe as an option. While I enjoy KT, I find it much buggier than what we have here in Stowe. Plus if people are traveling up for this there are more lodging & food options here than in Burke.

Sponsor