• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

National Nurses Day

luliski

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Cheers to all nurses! I have a few friends in nursing. They are so very under appreciated in our society. I always remember the nurses vs. doctors whenever I've been in the hospital. I hope you guys are holding up well. @luliski @Weegie McAdams @SkiNurse
Thanks! I'm doing well. It's an interesting time to be a nurse. The statement about being under appreciated in our society may be true, but in my experience, appreciative patients far outnumber the unappreciative ones. My job is very rewarding and something I'm thankful to be able to do.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Im a RN, love my profession & couldnt see myself doing anything else!
Thank you for being on the front lines.

Cheers to all nurses! I have a few friends in nursing. They are so very under appreciated in our society. I always remember the nurses vs. doctors whenever I've been in the hospital. I hope you guys are holding up well. @luliski @Weegie McAdams @SkiNurse
I'm always surprised when I see another tagged member as a nurse. Had no idea Weegie was!!

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Had no idea Weegie was!!

That was her back up career.
Should ask her about her first choice next time you see her. It'll blow your mind. My initial reaction was "Holy s**t. No wonder"

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
That was her back up career.
Should ask her about her first choice next time you see her. It'll blow your mind. My initial reaction was "Holy s**t. No wonder"
:popcorn:

Itinerant skier

Out on the slopes
Skier

luliski

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
While Nurses week is over, I figured I'd make sure my fellow nurses (and other healthcare/ first responder types) know that both Helly Hansen and The North Face are giving us a discount right now. It's a pretty sweet deal. 50% off non sale items at TNF and PRO membership at HH with varying discounts.

https://www.hellyhansen.com/en_us/c...OeCOyTy5axV0vXusPiUZDsq7iWsks9buZrB9nxo_JWITg

https://www.thenorthface.com/help/the-north-face-healthcare-workers-discount-program.html
Thank you! I knew about TNF, but not about Helly Hansen.