• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

National Negroni Week 2020

Talisman

Out on the slopes
Skier
It is day three of National Negroni Week 2020! Post up some pictures of your Negroni pours classic or otherwise. I prefer mine with Cynar and a few drops of orange bitters.
Negronis.jpg

John O

Getting off the lift
Skier
I've been a fan of doing a 1/2 Cynar, 1/2 Campari version. I had no idea there was a national negroni week. Time to hit the liquor store.

Marker

Making fresh tracks
Skier
We enjoyed a traditional Negroni last night during a Zoom call with friends in NYC. Delicious as always!

Orange bitters are good in a Kentucky Colonel, which is bourbon, Benedictine, orange bitters, and a twist of orange peel. My wife discovered this during a business trip to Louisville, and she didn't even like bourbon until then...

Popeye Cahn

Out on the slopes
Skier
Let me just say that Campari is the nastiest fluid known to man and I have a mostly full bottle that I will gladly give to anyone that can meet me at BBMR/Mammoth or possiblyTaos this season... I will forgo making a Jungle Bird just to rid myself of this crap.

Marker

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Let me just say that Campari is the nastiest fluid known to man and I have a mostly full bottle that I will gladly give to anyone that can meet me at BBMR/Mammoth or possiblyTaos this season... I will forgo making a Jungle Bird just to rid myself of this crap.
Come to the Mini-Gathering in January and I bet we could polish it off.

Sponsor

Staff online