• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Name Andy's new pup

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
They are extremely intelligent as far as dogs go, but they can use that for much wrong doing. RE Elvira, Mistress of the Bark. My first Blab field style female was a chewer, the Chocolate dude was English and just a turd. A big brown pile. This one is focused, if it isnt on good things, it is on doing evil. She is birdie and I had a pheasant that she retrieved at about 4 months.
Field dog or not, the whistle is a amazing thing.

neonorchid

Making fresh tracks
Skier
If I had a Scottish Terrier, I'd name it Peaty.
You know I had to think about that one. The color was mostly gray/black, not a Scotty's Jet Black like a scottish peat bog ... and Voila, just remembered that Schatzi wasn't a Scottish Terrier at all. Another neighbor had one of them. :doh:

The next-door neighbors Schatzi was a Schnauzer! Certainly more fitting of the name too! :roflmao:

nay

dirt heel pusher
Skier
The advantage of Baby is that you could actually put her in a corner, although maybe that should be reserved for @Nobody .

We named my new smoker Baby.

IMG_7011.JPG

Turns out smokers don't work very well in corners at high altitude.

I like Shugga for the pup. Alternatively, and keeping on the charcoal theme, I've been using El Diablo mesquite charcoal in the smoker, and she is a lab...

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
If I had a Scottish Terrier, I'd name it Peaty.

You know I had to think about that one. The color was mostly gray/black, not a Scotty's Jet Black like a scottish peat bog ... and Voila, just remembered that Schatzi wasn't a Scottish Terrier at all. Another neighbor had one of them. :doh:

The next-door neighbors Schatzi was a Schnauzer! Certainly more fitting of the name too! :roflmao:
I was thinking of Scotch, which can often be peaty. ;) :rocks:

Sponsor

Staff online