• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Mendieta

Master of Snowplow
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
@RJS @HeavenlySaddle @Mendieta @James - Thank you for liking this.. @Tricia and thank you too as always.

Well, I Iiked it because ... I liked it :roflmao:

The way you guys feel about Pico is how I feel about Rose. There is a lot to say about skiing with friends and family, and having a home hill. Even if it means hours of driving to your other home. Thank you for sharing!
:hug:

Last edited:

RJS

Out on the slopes
Skier
I drove up to Pico with a friend this season on a weekday after they had gotten a foot of snow. What a blast! Pico is awesome.

I'm pretty bummed that you can't use Killington days at Pico on the IKON pass next season, because I would likely use 2-3 of my Killington days at Pico instead. I have mixed feelings about Killington someday connecting Pico to Killington.

TS
Alba Adventures

Alba Adventures

Getting on the lift
Skier
I drove up to Pico with a friend this season on a weekday after they had gotten a foot of snow. What a blast! Pico is awesome.

I'm pretty bummed that you can't use Killington days at Pico on the IKON pass next season, because I would likely use 2-3 of my Killington days at Pico instead. I have mixed feelings about Killington someday connecting Pico to Killington.

We hear you and I know people that work there feel the same way. PICO is a great mountain and is much bigger than people think. Day passes there are really reasonable and if you ever need a discount, I am sure we can ask to get you one.

We hope that Killington doesn't connect to Pico as it would change how the mountain feels I think . It really feels like you are at a classic New England mountain, with loads of charm and un-groomed terrain.

Reactions: RJS