• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

My Navigator purchase plus new season pass!

udailey

Browsing Garage sale and eBay
Skier
Ok it's kind of bragging but I'm just so stoked on the deal I got I had to share it/them.
This morning we purchased ffou season passes to Copper Mountain. Price? $1098 total for the four. Early bird price until April 23 plus kids under 15 (used to be 12) get a pass with a parents purchase. Be careful as you must select to add a minor to the pass. You can't claim ignorance later as it'll do no good to try. So it's confirmed! Well use them to ski Monarch also because we get three days there with pass purchases. Monarch has a decent ski school and its super affordable. The snow there is killer. Not man-made so when you turn it's just quiet. No scraping.
I hate that it's eight months away for us.
Texted my buddies about the deal and they all got excited to talk ski again. The bro trip is already in motion. They're all watching ABasin YouTube's and planning their runs.
To cap it all of off before bedtime I was looking around on Nordica Navigator reviews and wishing I could buy a pair without feeling guilty. So I'm googling prices but come on.... They're all going to be $400 or so. I'll get the point. FreezePro, across the pond, had the 2019 85 186 Navigator for $293 plus free international shipping. What?! Ok fine. I'm convinced. Pulled the trigger and final price was $281. I don't know why. How could things get any better? Just a great day from front to back.
Have a good night all.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190407-234915_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190407-234915_Chrome.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 48

ARL67

Invisible Airwaves Crackle With Life
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Nice deal ! I have heard of that Freeze Pro Shop, located in Scotland.
Can't believe they offer free trans-Atlantic shipping, but they do

Hmmm do I need 2019 Black Crows Navis at $366 $US ???
Probably not, but they are tempting !

Jacob

Out on the slopes
Skier
Don't forget that you'll probably have to pay customs charges when they're delivered. But even with that, it should still be a good deal.

TS
udailey

udailey

Skier
Guys and Gals,
I'm flabbergasted this morning. I ordered minutes before my original post. FREE SHIPPING mind you. Fed Ex just delivered. WTH?! Just amazed.
20190409_093546.jpg 20190409_093817.jpg

TS
udailey

udailey

Skier
PS camera angle makes them look enormous. They come up to my scalp line on my forehead.

tball

Unzipped
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
This morning we purchased ffou season passes to Copper Mountain. Price? $1098 total for the four. Early bird price until April 23 plus kids under 15 (used to be 12) get a pass with a parents purchase. Be careful as you must select to add a minor to the pass. You can't claim ignorance later as it'll do no good to try.
Congrats! The free kids pass is a great deal. Did you shop around? Anything close in price on the front range for a family of four?

Not that it matters much to me, as I'll be at Copper next year with the kiddos regardless, and on Navigator 80's! FYI, we'll probably do the Scooters seasonal lesson program again that includes a free kids pass. I better call them to confirm it will be offered again next year.

Chef23

Getting on the lift
Skier
Nice deal ! I have heard of that Freeze Pro Shop, located in Scotland.
Can't believe they offer free trans-Atlantic shipping, but they do

Hmmm do I need 2019 Black Crows Navis at $366 $US ???
Probably not, but they are tempting !

I almost bought boots I don't need because they were so inexpensive.

TS
udailey

udailey

Skier
We really didn't shop much this year. We knew it was a great value plus it allows us to ski Monarch. Additionally we will buy some ABasin tickets outright because it's a necessity
The kids have had a lesson at monarch and it was a good lesson. Ordinarily we use ABasin for this reason. The 4 pack of lessons for $500 there is usually irresistible. But the kids are getting really good. My 12 year old skis Exhibition at ABasin so lessons aren't such a draw this year. If they get lessons we'll use Monarch. The 8 year old could still use lessons but she can ski the blue off of Super Bee. I'm really proud of those girls. Fearless and they love beating me on the hill.
If you're a bit on the fence on those lessons check out the 4 pack at Arapahoe. It's the best deal on four transferable lessons anywhere. Great ski school too and usually the lesson ends up private or very small.

TS
udailey

udailey

Skier
More to the story. As of yet my credit card had not been billed (sooner or later my conscience will intervene on their behalf and I will ask then why) and my wife didn't mind the purchase. These skis are so lucky they should crush black diamonds.

Sponsor

Staff online