• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale My August pre-swap panic

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
:popcorn:

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
I have a few mid layers that I'll be unloading but that stuff is in storage at the moment so I'll go through it when the bag comes home in October.

I've done quite a bit of ski selling lately and I cleaned out the closet the other day and holy ski bag craziness. if anyone's looking for a ski bag that will hold a pair of skis up to 180cm send me a PM. Mostly black car travel bags, nothing padded but fine for the car/weekend trips, storage for home, etc. Too many bags to post but $25 shipped so if you need a bag, send me a PM and I'll take pictures of what we have.

Last edited:
TS
Brian Finch

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
I do. But really only because I want a new pair of daily drivers (Praxis PJs w/ heavy core and veneers). None of my old boots are worth selling, but I need to clear out a few bags, and a couple of pairs of skis--probably good condition Monster 83s w/ Head GTOs, rock-ski worthy Rossi Super 7s with Pivots, and maybe some Atomic Alibis with PX15 clamps (which I think you sold me at some point).

This is why I need to clear house!

& to get some used Moments/Praxis/ON3P from YOU!!

TS
Brian Finch

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
CE543BFD-4A56-49EB-A12D-5B515BFC7208.jpeg
It begins:

https://www.pugski.com/threads/lange-rs-110.10562/

Stresses me out because I “ had to have these “ & then they sit in my basement.

* non-smoking, well dehumidifier home :roflmao:

Eric Edelstein

ExoticSkis
Skier
Industry Insider
I know what all the words mean, but put together like that ??? :huh:

Never, ever, sell your ski gear! Ok...maybe never...sometimes...but mostly...NEVER sell your ski gear...accumulate your purchases in all their glory....until someone tells you in no uncertain terms to "get rid of that junk..."...then you hide the goods in clever locations.....ogsmile

cantunamunch

Meh
Skier
Never, ever, sell your ski gear! Ok...maybe never...sometimes...but mostly...NEVER sell your ski gear...accumulate your purchases in all their glory....until someone tells you in no uncertain terms to "get rid of that junk..."...then you hide the goods in clever locations.....ogsmile

My basement rafters are over-familiar with this stratagem.

Sponsor

Staff online