• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale My August pre-swap panic

Brian Finch

Privateer Skier @ www.SkiWithaGrimRipper.com
Industry Insider
Who else has that Pre-Autumn/Pre Swap dread of “I need to move this $&%*#”!!!!??

On my list to go are some boots, poles, maybe skis.....

ScotsSkier

USSA Coach
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
No panic here BUT, having switched brands for next season, this year's ScotSkier closet clearance is gonna be HUUUGE! GS, Slalom and SG race skis, new race boots from Dalbello and Atomic, USST coats, new race bindings, protective gear + lots more!!!:rolleyes:
Get your requests in now folks!! :)

TS
Brian Finch

Brian Finch

Industry Insider
No panic here BUT, having switched brands for next season, this year's ScotSkier closet clearance is gonna be HUUUGE! GS, Slalom and SG race skis, new race boots from Dalbello and Atomic, USST coats, new race bindings, protective gear + lots more!!!:rolleyes:

Shotgun!!!!
Called it!!!

firebanex

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Instead of selling 2-3 pairs every fall like I have for the last few years, I'm only selling one pair of skis this time and I already got a buyer lined up for the Nordica Enforcer 100s, so no worries there. And if he falls through, there are two local swaps that will pretty much guarantee that these skis will sell. The wife is happy with her 2-ski quiver from last year, so no changes for her. Everything else that I'll be selling is pretty minor like goggles and poles, nothing that takes up a lot of space or will bother me if it sticks around longer.

Guy in Shorts

Tree Psycho
Skier
Once again it appears that I am the heretic keeping and loving to death every piece of ski equipment that I have every owned. I'm sure someone will extoll the virtues of buying something you don't plan on keeping. In my world skis are like kids or dogs. You keep and love the ones you have.

xwpracer

Booting up
Skier

TS
Brian Finch

Brian Finch

Industry Insider
I’m pretty dedicated to the Pico Swap (our club). It serves beyond the ski community with many locals attending for gloves, hats, outerwear & layers.

John Webb

mdskier
Skier
I used to buy most skis at swaps- that's until the Start House in Truckee had killer sales !
Got a nudge from @Tricia to one !

Last edited:

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
We usually go to the butternut swap in western Mass but since I'm not teaching there this coming season I'm laying low from there. I'd love to check out the Killington/Pico swap. I'm still trying to unload Michael's RTM 81s otherwise those will be going to a swap too.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Race mitts (not gloves), size med.

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Seeking

ScotsSkier

USSA Coach
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Race mitts (not gloves), size med.

POC Palm Comp Mitts, very good, Size M (I tried them but still prefer gloves so they have just sat in my bag for a a couple of years now..:() $70 shipped

IMG_0387.jpg
IMG_5198.JPG
IMG_9983.JPG
IMG_0236.JPG

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
Who else has that Pre-Autumn/Pre Swap dread of “I need to move this $&%*#”!!!!??

I do. But really only because I want a new pair of daily drivers (Praxis PJs w/ heavy core and veneers). None of my old boots are worth selling, but I need to clear out a few bags, and a couple of pairs of skis--probably good condition Monster 83s w/ Head GTOs, rock-ski worthy Rossi Super 7s with Pivots, and maybe some Atomic Alibis with PX15 clamps (which I think you sold me at some point).

Sponsor

Staff online