• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer
Two weeks?

@Fuller and his wife will still be here that first week.
SlowObstacle shows up week three.

I will not be traveling in my truck camper this season so I have booked an Airbnb on Wolverine Trail, off E Lakeshore Drive for March 2-4. Someone else has March 5 and on, so I will then move to a motel for another week or so depending on conditions.

Sibhusky

Whitefish, MT
Skier
I'd tell you to stay at the Moose, but they ain't cheap.

How come you gave up the camper?

There's a VRBO up the hill from me, not sure how much they get... I'll look at that. No, they make the Moose look cheap. With all the new hotels, I'm sure you'll find plenty.

dovski

Waxing my skis and praying for snow
Skier
I'd tell you to stay at the Moose, but they ain't cheap.

There's a VRBO up the hill from me, not sure how much they get... I'll look at that. No, they make the Moose look cheap. With all the new hotels, I'm sure you'll find plenty.
Buffalo Mountain Lodge offers some great deals. It is on Tunnel Mountain and has its own private shuttles to Sunshine and Lake Louise. If you talk to the manager they can usually give you a special rate when they are not fully booked.

DanoT

RVer-Skier
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sun Peaks B.C. in winter, Victoria B.C. in summer

The Gathering is at Jackson Hole and the town of Jackson is very strict about RV overnight parking. The only campground that is open in winter is about the same price as a room at the Jackson Motel 6 AND I bought a 2019 Tacoma 4x4 a few months ago.ogsmile

Sponsor

Staff online