• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Movies you know every word in...

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
My mistake; four coffins...

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Michael R.

skiNEwhere
Skier
Goon

"What's so funny gigglybits?"

"Where's laflamme?"
"Probably giving some single mother herpes in the parking lot"

Full metal jacket (at least the first half)

"I bet you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose"

Freaq

Pretends to be local
Skier
I see what you did there.
I knew somebody would :)

Not just a trick though, that's my standard answer for fave film of all time.

Amazing range of emotional storytelling for a silent slapstick. CC had it goin' on.

kitchener

Still At Large
Skier
You freaks. How in two pages could you omit the Tao of Manhood itself: The GODFATHER.

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli." "In Italy, women are more dangerous than shotguns." "Let's hit 'em now, while we got the muscle" (Ok, that's II, but I see them as the same) "Luca Brazi sleeps with the fishes." "I don't want my brother coming out of that toilet with just his d**k in his hands.." "You've gotta get up close like this and - bada-BING! - you blow their brains all over your nice Ivy League suit."

Apocalypse Now: "Well!! Airmobile!!! These boys just can't keep still."

The American President: "If Eisenhower were here instead of me, he'd be dead by now."

Of course any of the Star Wars' original trilogy: "Indeed you ARE powerful.... as the emperor has forseen."

Kudos to the mention of Casablanca. What a film. "I'm shocked.... SHOCKED!, there's gambling in this establishment!"

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
You freaks. How in two pages could you omit the Tao of Manhood itself: The GODFATHER.

"Leave the gun. Take the cannoli." "In Italy, women are more dangerous than shotguns." "Let's hit 'em now, while we got the muscle" (Ok, that's II, but I see them as the same) "Luca Brazi sleeps with the fishes." "I don't want my brother coming out of that toilet with just his d**k in his hands.." "You've gotta get up close like this and - bada-BING! - you blow their brains all over your nice Ivy League suit."

Yes, The Godfather had some all time great lines...but not a movie you remember every line in.

TS
crgildart

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier

"

Are you Joe Fox? We usually watch You've God Mail on Thanksgiving when we're tired of football. I own the Godfather trilogy on DVD but haven't watched it in eons.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Last night we found out that we know nearly all of Blues Brothers

jgiddyup

Asst. Gathermeister--Utah
Skier
"I'm not even supposed to be here today" Clerks

"this is my rifle this is my gun etc..." Full Metal Jacket

"Do you mean like flaming", "Convicted, never convicted" Stripes

"we were engaged to be engaged" Animal House

"No they didn't it was a tie" Fish Called Wanda

"Is this movie in 3D?, no but your face is" Valley Girls

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
I don't think there is any movie I know EVERY line, although I know lines from a lot of movies.

Carl Kuck

Ambassador of Stoke
Skier
Peasant 1: Look! It's the King!
Peasant 2: How can you tell?
Peasant 1: 'cause he's not covered in shit like the rest of us!!!

Bring out your dead!

(Monty Python and the Holy Grail!)

Now go away, or I shall be forced to taunt you a second time!

Sponsor

Staff online