• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Movie Quotes to Ski Quotes

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
This was Phil's idea in past years but I thought I'd re-create it here because its fun.

From When Harry Met Sally

Phil pug: There are two kinds of skiers: high maintenance and low maintenance.

@Bobalooski : Which one am I?

Phil pug: You're the worst kind; you're high maintenance but you think you're low maintenance.

Bobalooski: I don't see that.

Philpug: You don't see that? "Phil, can I have a ski that carves groomers and skis powder amazingly well. And I want it to ski long when I want it to ski like a GS Ski and ski short when I want it to ski like an SL ski. And while you're at it, can you find me a ski that gives me lots of feedback, but not too much feedback. I like a ski that is a little damp." You're big on being a little damp.

@Bobalooski : Well, I just want it the way I want it.

@Philpug : I know; high maintenance.

Last edited:

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
"A Few Good Men"
Col Jessup: Son, we live in a world that has hills, and those hills have to be skied by men with skis. Whose gonna buy those skis? You? You, Rio? I have a greater responsibility than you could possibly fathom. You weep for Volantaddict, and you curse Ebay. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I buy. That Atomicman's purchases, while tragic, probably saved lives. And that my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, saves lives. You don't want the truth because deep down in places you don't talk about at apre-parties, you want me on that hill, you need me on that hill. We use words like skis, bindings, boots. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent skiing east and west. You use them as a punchline. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very powder that I provide, then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said thank you, and went on your way, Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a pair of skis, and ski. Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to.

"Field of Dreams"
Terence Mann: Ray, people will ski Ray. They'll come to Mad River for reasons they can't even fathom. They'll turn up in the parking lot not knowing for sure why they're doing it. They'll arrive at the single chair as innocent as children, longing for the past. Of course, we won't mind if you ski, you'll say. It's only $35 per person. They'll pass over the money without even thinking about it: for it is money they have and trees they lack. And they'll ski Paradise; hit the woods all afternoon. They'll find some glades and fresh track,. And they'll ski bumps and it'll be as if they dipped themselves in magic powder. The snow will be so deep they'll have to brush them away from their faces. People will ski Ray. The one constant through all the years, Ray, has been Mad River Glen. America has rolled by like an army of groomers. It has been groomed to cordouroy, tracked up and groomed again. But Mad River Glen has marked the time. This mountain, this single chair: it's a part of our past, Ray. It reminds of us of all that once was good and it could be again. Oh... people will ski Ray. People will most definitely ski.

"Ghostbusters"
Dr. Peter Venkman: We've been going about this all wrong, this Mr. Harald Harb's okay, he's a skier, he's in Vail, we get this guy laid we won't have any trouble.

"Austin Powers"
Dr. Evil: You know, I have one simple request. And that is to have skis with frickin' sharp edges! Now evidently my cycloptic colleague informs me that that cannot be done. Ah, would you remind me what I pay you people for, honestly? Throw me a bone here! What do we have?
Number Two: Metrons.
Dr. Evil: [pause] Right.
Number Two: They're mutated Metrons.
Dr. Evil: Are they B5's?
Number Two: Absolutely.
Dr. Evil: Oh well, that's a start

"Ghostbusters"
Dr. Peter Venkman: This ski area is headed for a disaster of Epicski proportions.
Mayor: What do you mean, "Epicski"?
Dr Ray Stantz: What he means is Old School, Mr. Instructor, real twister-daffy-backscratcher stuff.
Dr. Peter Venkman: Exactly.
Dr Ray Stantz: Neon and stretchpants coming down the slopes. Winesack boiling.
Dr. Egon Spengler: Forty years of retro. Bumps, jumps...
Winston Zeddemore: Wayne Wong rising from the grave.
Dr. Peter Venkman: Roffe and CB Raiders, Bears and Maggots living together - mass hysteria

"Don Juan DeMarco"
Don Juan: When I say that all my skis are dazzling beauties, they object. The shovel of this one is too large; the waist of another, they are too wide; perhaps the tails of a third, they are too small. But I see these skis for how they truly are... glorious, radiant, spectacular, and perfect... because I am not limited by my eyesight. Skis react to me in the way they do, Don Octavio, because they sense that I search out the beauty that lies within until it overwhelms everything else. And then they cannot avoid their desire, to release that beauty and envelope me in it.

Don Juan: I am Don Skier Pugliese..I have bought and sold over 1000 pair of skis

"When Harry Met Sally"
Harry Burns: With whom did you have this great skiing?
Sally Albright: I'm not going to tell you that.
Harry Burns: Fine, don't tell me.
Sally Albright: Shel Gordon.
Harry Burns: Shel? Sheldon? No, no, you did not have a great run with Sheldon.
Sally Albright: I did too.
Harry Burns: No you didn't. A Sheldon can do your income taxes, if you need a root canal, Sheldon's your man... but bumps and jumps are not Sheldon's strong suit. It's the name. 'Big air Sheldon, you're an animal Sheldon, carve those turns Shel-don.' Doesn't work.

"Austin Powers"
Dr. Evil: The details of my skiing ability are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving ski instructor from Vail with low grade carving and a penchant for skidding. My mother was a fifteen year old Jackson Hole tour guide named Chloe with pronated feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the pole plant. Sometimes he would accuse bindings of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only Volant Addict possess and the Trekchick lament. My childhood was typical. Summers at Mt. Hood, golf lessons. In the spring we'd make ski wax. When I was insolent I was placed in a Thule cargo box and beaten with ski poles- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first pair of goggles. At the age of fourteen a Ski Patroller named Vilma ritualistically scraped my skis. There really is nothing like waxed ski... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

"The Princess Bride"
Vincini:But it's so simple. All I have to do is divine from what I know of you: are you the sort of man who would click into his own bindings or his enemy's? Now, a clever man would would click into his own bindings, because he would know that only a great fool would ski what he was given. I am not a great fool, so I can clearly choose skis front of you. But you must have known I was not a great fool, you would have counted on it, so I can clearly not choose the skis in front of me.

"Animal House"
Otter: Seasons over, man. Mountain News Corp dropped the big one.
Bluto: What? Over? Did you say "over"? Season's not over until we decide it is! Was the season over when Mad River Glen shut down the gondola? Hell no!
Otter: Mad River??
Boon: Forget it, he's rolling.
Bluto: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the going gets tough . . . the tough get going. Who's with me? Let's Go! Come on! AAAAEEEEEGGGHHHH!!

"City Slickers"
(From 2006)

Phil: What do you think? What would be the perfect ski for this run?
Trekchick: Hot Rod Eliminator?
Phil: No. If it was Stowe, right on the money, but this? Atomic Snoop Daddy.
Finn: What's going on?
Trekchick: Phil can pick out the exact right ski for any condition. Go ahead. Challenge him.
Finn: Challenge him?
Phil: Go on.
Finn: Jackson Hole.
Phil: Volkl Mantra. Don't waste my time.
[Flings pole at Finn as if he throws down the gauntlet]
Phil: Come on. Push me.
Finn: Steamboat.
Phil: Bumps?
Finn: Trees.
Phil: I'm with you.
Finn: Aspen Grove. 18" of fresh.
Phil: Head Mojo.
Phil, Trekchick: WOOF!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
More:

"A fish Called Wanda"
Archie: You make me feel free.
Wanda: Free?
Archie: Wanda, do you have any idea what it's like being an instructor? Being so correct all the time, being so stifled by this dread of, of doing the wrong thing, of saying to someone "Did you fall?" and hearing "My binding released this morning," or saying, "Uh, do you have students?" and being told that I didn't pass my level III. You see, Wanda, we'll all terrified of skidding. That's why we're so... dead. Most of my friends are PSIA, you know, we have these piles of corpses to dinner. But you're alive, God bless you, and I want to be, I'm so fed up with all this. I want to ski the woods with you, Wanda. I'm a good skier - at least, used to be, back in the early 80's. Can we go to Mad River?
Wanda: Yeah.

"The Big Picture"
Neil Sussman: I'm very, very aware... that you are seeing other skiers. And I think it's good that you are. Finally, I mean it's healthy. But, this is the thing. If you decide to sign with me, you're gonna get more than an skier. You're gonna get three people.
[Holds up four fingers]
Neil Sussman: You're gonna get an skier, a shop rat, an instructor, a shoulder to cry on, someone who knows Mad River Glen inside and out. And if anyone ever tries to poach your line, I'll grab them by the balls and squeeze 'til they're dead.

"Mr. Mom"
Phil: Yeah? Are you gonna ski a 888?
Finndog: Yeah. 888... 889, whatever it takes.

"Love Actually"
Paul Jones: Whenever I get gloomy with the state of winter, I think about a fresh powder day. General opinion's starting to make out that we live in a world of grooming and snow guns, but I don't see that. It seems to me that skiing is everywhere. Often it's not particularly dignified or newsworthy, but it's always there - instructors and students, gapers and gear geeks, racers and park rats, ski buddies, ski divas, snowboarders. When the single chair at Mad River was to be replaced, as far as I know none of the internet posts were messages of hate or revenge - they were all messages of skiing. If you look for it, I've got a sneaky feeling you'll find that skiing actually is all around.

"Stripes"
SHH: Okay, Mr. Ski bum, let's hear your story.
Philpug: Chicks dig me, because I rarely wear goggles and when I do it's usually something retro. But now I know why I have always lost women to skiers like you. I mean, it's not just the outfits. It's the stories that you tell. So much fun and imagination.
[points to the skier next to him]
Philpug: Finndog, you are a madman. When you stole that snowgun, and your friend tried to make it with the snowgun. I want to party with you, gaper. If the two of us together, forget it. I'm gonna go out on a limb here. I'm gonna volunteer my leadership to this gathering. An gathering without leaders is like a ski without a big toe piece. And SHH is always gonna be here to be that big toe piece for us. I think that we owe a big round of applause to our newest, bestest buddy, and big toe piece... SHH.
[the skiers start clapping]
SHH: Well, okay, hotshot. We're gonna see what kind of skier you are.
SHH: You better hit that hot tub my little babies, or SHH with the BIG TOE PIECE is gonna see how far he can stick it up your Skiboot.

"Stripes"
Yuki: My philosophy: a hundred-dollar tune on a three-dollar pair of skis.

'Stripes"
Whiteroom: All right, shoprat, let's see how you mount that binding.
KRP8128: What DIN, sir?
Whiteroom: [annoyed] DIN?
KRP8128: Yes, sir, it determines when the binding...
Whiteroom: Shoprat, the ski shop has spent a lot of money teaching you to mount bindings. Now mount it and adjust it.
KRP8128: Sir, we don't know when the binding's gonna...
Whiteroom: Shoprat. The only way to learn anything is to do it. Now mount the binding.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
"Stripes"
Living Proof: C'mon, it's Stratton. We ski in, we pick 'em up, we ski right out again. We're not going to Jackson Hole. It's Stratton. It's like we're going to *Blue*.
Finndog: Well I skied some ice at Blue Mountain once. Forget it!

"Young Frankenstein"
Frau Blücher: Would the Bear care for some mittens before the first run?
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: No. Thank you.
Frau Blücher: Some hand varmers... perhaps?
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: No... thank you very much. No thanks.
Frau Blücher: Goggles?
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: NOTHING! Thank you! I'm a in a hurry!
Frau Blücher: Then I vill say... ski safe.
Dr. Frederick Frankenstein: THANK YOU.

"The Terminator"
Kyle Reese: Listen. And understand. That VO Slalom is out there. It can't be bargained with. It can't be reasoned with. It doesn't flex, or twist, or skid. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until you are dead.

"Wayne's World"
Wayne Campbell: All I have to say about that is "agapersayswhat".
Noah Vanderhoff: What?
Wayne Campbell: Exactly.

Batman:The Dark Knight
Moderator: Oh, skiers on Epic used to believe in things. Gear. Technique. Look at you! What do you believe in, huh? What do you believe in-?
[Bozo leans down and sticks a toe piece in the mod's mouth]
Maggot: I believe whatever doesn't kill you, simply makes you...
[takes off his goggles]
The troll: ...a skier

Finding Forrester:
Fan: Did you ever enter a skiin’ contest?
Bill Johnson: Yeah, once.
Fan: Did you win?
Bill Johnson: Well of course I won!
Fan: You win like money or somethin’?
Bill Johnson: No.
Fan: Well, whadchu win?
Bill Johnson: The Olympic Downhill.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
The Princess Bride...
Indigo Montoya....Allo... My name is Indigo Montoya, you poached my line, prepare to die.

"Dogma"
BushwackerinPA: Yo man, tell me something about me.
Philpug: You ski more than anyone on the planet.
BushwackerinPA:: Aw f**k, everyone knows that. Tell me something nobody knows.
Philpug: When you do it, you're thinking about snowboarding.
[a shocked Silent Bob stares at BWIP]
BushwackerinPA:: Dude, not all the time.

From "When Harry Met Sally"
Harry Burns: I went west because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life skiing, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

"High Fidelity"
Barry's Customer: Hi, do you have the K2 Fun Luv's. They're for my daughter's birthday.
Barry: Yea we have them
Barry's Customer: Great, Great, can I have them?
Barry: No, no, you can't.
Barry's Customer: Why not?
Barry: Well, they're a real crap ski. Do we look like the kind of store that sells Fun Luv's? Go to Sports Authority.

Bill & Ted's Bogus Journey
Death: You might be a Gaper or ski in a race plug, but sooner or later you will buy from the Philpug.

Clerks:
I've seen that behavior before. Looking for the shell fit, right?....I'll bet you a million bucks that the guy's a ski instructor....

I was in Granite Cheif last year when the same thing happened, different guy though. Bootfitter told me that the guy had been looking through the boots for like half an hour, doing all sorts of endurance tests and shit. I ask the kid how come nobody called the manager, and he says it happens twice a week, sometimes more....I kid you not. They call it Shell Shock. Only happens with Ski Intructors for some reason. The kid said they used to make a big deal about it, but there's no point. He said they always pay for whatever they break and they never bother anybody.

Why Ski Instructors? If your job served as little purpose as theirs, wouldn't you lose it, too?

The Horse Whisperer:
Customer: I've heard you help people with boot problems.
SkiinginJackson: Truth is, I help boots with people problems.

Trading Places...
SierraJim: [Beyond overhears the Shop Guys talking in the bathroom] Pay up, Phil. I've won the bet.

Philpug: Here, one dollar.

SierraJim: [chuckling] We took a perfectly useless lousy ski like Cochise, and turned it into a the Ski of the Year. And during the same time, we turned an honest, fine-working binding like the Knee Binding into a violently, deranged, would-be knee killer!

[laughs]

Philpug: Now, what are we going to do about taking Kneebinding back and returning the Cochise to the closeout rack?

SierraJim: I don't want Kneebinding back, after how it released.

Philpug: You mean, keep *Cochise* on as the best ski out there?

SierraJim: Do you really believe I would have a *flipcore* run our skishop, Jim?

Philpug [Beyond's eyes widen with outrage] Of course not. Neither would I.

Philpug [with a think bubble over his head] Hmmmm, what ski do we make popular next season?

Stay tuned for the conclusion in Trading Places II: The Spademan Cometh

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home
Davluri: SierraJim, have you accounted for the variable sidecut, flex and rocker design in your ski recommendation program?
SierraJim: Finndog cannot give me exact figures, Dave so... I will make a guess.
Davluri: A guess? You, Jim? That's extraordinary.
SierraJim: [to Philpug] I don't think he understands.
Philpug: No, SJ. He means that he feels safer about your guesses than most other people's facts.
SierraJim: Then you're saying,
[pause]
SierraJim: It is a compliment?
Philpug: It is.
SierraJim: Ah. Then, I will try to make the best guess I can.

Wedding Crashers:
FairtoMiddlin: Philpug, I'm FairtoMiddlin.
Philpug: Hi, Jonathan.
FTM: I just wanted to tell you how much I enjoyed your overview of the 2013 Nordica "Black Series" of skis
Philpug: You've read my overview?
FTM: I read it while I was riding the single chair at Mad River Glen.
Philpug: A skier? Good man! Take a seat. You didn't happen to catch my review comparing the most influential bindings of the modern era did you?
FTM: Are you kidding me? I thought it was great! Your argument for the single pivot vs multi directional toe was genius. Now if we could just get DIN not to be so short-sighted.
Philpug: Yes! Well put. Short-sighted. Jon, what d'you say we head onto the deck and pour a couple of martinis?
FTM: Vodka?
Philpug: Yeah.
:FTM Why not?

Bottle Shock:
Weems: "Skis are sunlight, held together by epoxy." The poetic wisdom of the Italian racer, philosopher, and stargazer, Alberto Tomba. It all begins with the wood, metal and base material. The smell of the wax - like inhaling birth. It awakens some ancestral, some primordial... anyway, some deeply imprinted, and probably subconscious place in my soul.

Annie Hall...
Duane: Can I confess something? I tell you this as a skier, I think you'll understand. Sometimes when I'm skiing... on the trail at night... I see two headlights coming toward me. Fast. I have this sudden impulse to turn the skis quickly, head-on into the groomer. I can anticipate the explosion. The sound of bindings releasing. The... flames rising out of the flowing gasoline.
Alvy Singer: Right. Well, I have to - I have to go now, Duane, because I, I'm due back at the base lodge.

Annie Hall..
Doctor in Tahoe: Why are you depressed, Alvy?
Alvy's Mom: Tell Dr. Flicker.
[Young Alvy sits, his head down - his mother answers for him]
Alvy's Mom: It's something he read.
Doctor in Tahoe: Something he read, huh?
Alvy at 9: [his head still down] The Park City is expanding.
Doctor in Tahoe: Park City is expanding?
Alvy at 9: Well, Vail is everything, and if it's expanding, someday it will break apart and that would be the end of everything!
Alvy's Mom: What is that your business?
[she turns back to the doctor]
Alvy's Mom: He stopped tuning his skis!
Alvy at 9: What's the point?
Alvy's Mom: What has Park City got to do with it? You're here in Tahoe! Tahoe is not expanding!
Doctor in Tahoe: It won't be expanding for billions of years yet, Alvy. And we've gotta try to enjoy ourselves while we're here!

Annie Hall again...
Philpug: [the man behind him in line is talking loudly] What I wouldn't give for a large ski sock with binding screws in it!
Philpug: [to audience] Whaddya do when you get stuck in a lift line with a guy like this behind you?
Man in Lift Line: Wait a minute, why can't I give my opinion? It's a free country!
Philpug: He can give it... do you have to give it so loud? I mean, aren't you ashamed to pontificate like that? And the funny part of it is, Richard Spademan, you don't know anything about Richard Spademan!
Man in Lift Line: Oh, really? Well, it just so happens I teach a class at Sierra Nevada called "Bindings, Release and Retention" So I think my insights into Dr. Spademan, well, have a great deal of validity!
Philpug: Oh, do ya? Well, that's funny, because I happen to have Dr. Spademan right here, so, so, yeah, just let me...
[pulls Spademan out from behind a nearby poster]
Philpugr: come over here for a second... tell him!
Richard Spademan: I heard what you were saying! You know nothing of my work! You mean my whole fallacy is wrong. How you got to teach a course in anything is totally amazing!
Philpug: Boy, if life were only like this!

A few from Independence Day...

President Thomas Whitmore: I don't understand, where does all this come from? How do you get funding for something like this?
Julius Levinson: You don't actually think they spend $20,000 on a footbed, $30,000 on a a pair of bindings, do you?
_____
Julius Levinson: If you're so smart, tell me something, how come you go to M.I.T. for 8 years to become a ski instructor?
_____
Albert Nimzicki: [Levinson has invited him to pray] I'm not a skier.
Julius Levinson: Nobody's perfect.
_____
Julius Levinson: Everyone's trying to get out of Tahoe, and we're the only schmucks trying to get in.
_____
Jasmine Dubrow: There you go, thinking you're all that. But you are not as good of a skier as you think you are, sir.
Captain Steven Hiller: Yes, I am.
_____
President Thomas Whitmore: What do you want us to do?
Captured Alien: Ski. Ski.
_____
Julius Levinson: It's the Jackson Hole Tram, for crying out loud, and still he gets sick!
_____
Dr. Okun: [before showing the skiers to the President McConkey] This is the Funitel. Or as some of us like to call it: The Freak Show.
_____

David Levinson: Hey, you have any idea how long it takes for those bindings to release?
Julius Levinson: If you don't ski soon, I'm gonna start to release.

Annie Hall:
Alvie: Don't knock the single chair at Mad River, it's riding the lift with someone you love.

Mystery Men:
RX2Ski: Ah, the old Training Hill. Just as I left it.
Phil P.: You been locked up for twenty years, Karen. A lot of things have changed since then.
RX2ski: It must have been hard for you, Phil, the way times and styles have changed... hearing the people say that Ballet is dead...
Phil P.: Ballet is not dead! Ballet is LIFE!
RX2ski: Yes, Phil! That is the passion I remember! Stick with me, Phil, and you will spin again... when I rule this forum.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Mystery Men:
[Trekchick is trying to eat dinner behind the counter when Finndog approaches to try to strike up a conversation. He notices photographs of skis in the magazine she is reading]
Finndog: You're into skis.
Trekchick: [uninterested] No, not really.
Finndog:: Oh. 'Cause I got skis.
Trekchick:: [She nods without looking up] Yeah, what kind?
Finndog:: I ski Kastle...
Trekchick: Kastle!
Finndog:: [He nods, then lurches into honesty] ... compatible. Kastle-compatible. Basically the same engineering.

"Don Juan DeMarco"
Don Skier: When I say that skis are dazzling beauties, you object. The shovel of this one is too large; the waist of another, they are too wide; perhaps the tails of a third, they are too small. But I see these skis for how they truly are... glorious, radiant, spectacular, and perfect... because I am not limited by my eyesight. Skis react to me in the way they do, Don Beyond, because they sense that I search out the beauty that lies within until it overwhelms everything else. And then they cannot avoid their desire, to release that beauty of a turn and envelope me in it.
Don Skier: I am Don Skier Pugliese..I have reviewed over 1000 pair of skis

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
Scarface...
You wanna ski with me? Okay. You wanna ski powder? Okay. (Holds up Liberty Genome) Say hello to my little friend!

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
The Usual Suspects...

Bobalooski: They tell me you got the gaper from Philly in there. He mention Bode Miller?

Tricia: Who?

Bobalooski: Bear with me here...

Tricia bursts into Philpug's office: Who's Bode Miller?

Philpug: Ohhh, fuck!

and

Monique: This whole thing was a shakedown.

SkiNurse: What makes you say that?

Monique: How many times you been in a liftline? It's always you and three dummies. Lifties are letting snowboarders on for $10 a head half the time. And there's no way they'd put four skiers on the same chair. No way. And what's a - What's a singles line? Private instructor could get you out of that one.

Last edited:

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Cars...
@Philpug : I need to get to Tahoe pronto. Where am I?

@Doug Briggs: Where are ya? Shoot! You're at Arapahoe Basin, the cutest little ski area in Summit County.

Last edited:

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Cars....

@Daron Rahlves: The sign says "Keep Out".

Dean Spirito You have twelve World Cups! How could you have...

Daron Rahlves: I knew you couldn't ski I didn't think you couldn't read.

Dean Spirito: You're D-Money!

Daron Rahlves:: Wait over at Chez Ziggy's like I told ya.

Dean Spirito: I can't believe I didn't see it before. You're the Fabulous D-Money! You won the Hahnenkamm. Oh, man, we gotta talk. You have to show me some of your tricks.

Daron Rahlves: I already tried that.

@dean_spirito : I can't believe it. Just look at those trophies!

Daron Rahlves: You look. All I see is a bunch of empty cups.

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
For new years eve, from Harry Met Sally

Tricia: I love that you don't get cold unless its -25 degrees out. I love that it takes you three thread pages to decide on which ski to order. I love that you use this emoticon :doh: when you think I'm nuts. I love that after I spend the day with you, I can still smell your flouro wax on my clothes. And I love that you are the people I want to share first chair with. And it's not because I'm lonely, and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here to post this because when you realize you want to talk skiing on the internet with some fanatics, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

MattD

aka Hobbes429
Skier
Do animated Christmas movies/specials count??

"All the Whos down in Whoville liked skiing a lot
But the Grinch, who lived just north of Whoville, did not!
The Grinch hated skiing, the whole skiing season
Now please don't ask why, no one quite knows the reason.
It could be his baselayer pants were too tight ...
It could be his bindings weren't screwed on just right.
But it seems that the most likely reason of all
May have been that his boots were 2 sizes too small!
But whatever the reason, his pants or his boots,
He stood at the top hating all downhill routes.
Staring down from the peak with a sour, grinchy frown
At the bumps and the trees that marked every way down.
For he knew even if he was careful on skis
An out-of control gaper could blow out his knees!!!

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
:golfclap::golfclap::golfclap::hail:

TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

That is good!

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

1933498_10153719119171138_5347533665047730696_o.jpg

Sponsor

Staff online