• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Mountain Biking 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
TS
Jersey Skier

Jersey Skier

aka RatherPlayThanWork or Gary
Skier
Not a fun ride. Painful to ice.

bikeyoke1.jpg
bikeyok2.jpg
bikeyok3.jpg

Reactions: nay

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Dang similar thing happened to me last year. I avoided a direct hit hope you did too.

My back is still healing after a recent driveway basketball mishap but at least i got out on the cart paths on saturday.
20200307_133439.jpg

Crank

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I wish. Heading to Urologist soon. Not going to be a fun visit.
Yikes!

We got out for first ride of the season yesterday. Local Mianus River Park. Packed with walkers.

Robin, paying more attention to others than where she was going, took a dive on an easy, but, eroded trail. Lots of sharp rocks sticking up to avoid and she found one and is limping around today. Not too serious though.

TS
Jersey Skier

Jersey Skier

aka RatherPlayThanWork or Gary
Skier
Yikes!

We got out for first ride of the season yesterday. Local Mianus River Park. Packed with walkers.

Robin, paying more attention to others than where she was going, took a dive on an easy, but, eroded trail. Lots of sharp rocks sticking up to avoid and she found one and is limping around today. Not too serious though.

Been a week. Still not able to sit on a bike seat.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
This thread should pick up steam now that most areas are closed! Sorry about your nether region Gary. OUCH! I am really working on getting a bike this season. It's kind of ironic that all our trails just got covered in snow for the first time in two months.

Decreed_It

I'd rather be skiing
Skier
Got out for the first time last Sunday the 8th for some spin. Been a while. Was warm and mostly dry here in NC.

brawleys1stride2020.jpg

I need to reseal my tires again (tubeless) - they held fine for the 1.5 hr or so ride but longer wouldn't work. Slow seep. Pretty sure they've dried out again.

AmyPJ

Skiing the powder
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Rode yesterday, a month or so sooner than I was hoping. My new bike is fun. I only rode it a few times in the fall before she hung out in the garage for the winter.

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Good ride today, but cloudy, so not much "pop" for photos.

Screw it, I'll post this one from last fall, just because: Mt. Hood, shot from near the top of the Cook's Meadow Trail.
IMG_0970.jpg

Tom K.

Skier Ordinaire
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Today's data point: Foxes can sprint to 24mph. While jumping hedges and things.

African or European?

Laden or unladen? ;)

Raining here, so in the spirit of trying to keep some positivity flowing, here is a late-day shot of the Slickrock Trail, circa 2017. Great lighting.
Slickrock 2017.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sponsor

Staff online