• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Most recent pair of Lenz socks have misshapen toes; anyone else?

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm starting to think of my gear for the upcoming season, and my last pair of Lenz (6.1 I believe) had too much fabric in the toes, making them almost useless (or, painful when used). I did send a note to SkiEssentials last spring but didn't hear back; before I reach out again, I was curious if anyone else had this experience? My feet have "ears." These are the smallest size, 35-38, and I am technically a 40, so I don't think it's a size issue.

IMG_1285.jpeg

BTaylor

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Skier
I have two pairs of Lenz 6.0 heated toe cap socks & both are very regular in their sizing. Very effective during the coldest days in Breck. I think you received a defective product and you should be given a replacement pair.

TS
S

SBrown

Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Well, Lenz is saying it's a fit issue, not a warranty issue, and Ski Essentials is offering me a whopping 20% off for my trouble (even though they are always 10% off already) . I am pissed. Venting here before I make enemies. Any advice?

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
If you have other pairs that don’t fit like that send them pics of those?

I’d be pissed too.

TS
S

SBrown

Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Yes I did that. Here are a pair of 6.0s, in the next size up! They keep saying "they look too big" ... well, the reason I order 35-38 is because they DO run large. I am a 40. The 39-41s are too big in the heel, but fine in the toe. See below. The 35-38 absolutely should not be "too big" on a 40 foot. If it is, that still should be a warranty.

1699564935679.png

Sponsor

Staff online