• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Most Hilarious Ad

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
OK, where the heck did this one come from lol and how can I get the lady at the beach back? And No, it was not in the cold junk thread.

Imagine our friends' horror at the hot tub if I trim my treasure trail for our Christmas group vacation (speedo is not an option with kids around).

upload_2018-12-14_13-32-49.png

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
:eek:

Corgski

Getting off the lift
Skier
OK, where the heck did this one come from lol and how can I get the lady at the beach back? And No, it was not in the cold junk thread.
I did just get one for a South African Safari. I suspect there may be some members looking for a mid winter break from the cold and messing up the advertisers' profile of the average Pugskier :nono:.

The most interesting ads on Pugski are the ones that seem to be targeted for other members. I hope the dentist on Pugski did not miss out on the dentist drill promotion because I got his ad. It took me a minute or two to actually work out what it was. And no, I am actually not in the market for a private aircraft.

TS
Wilhelmson

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Sometimes if I log into amazon I get ads for stuff my wife must have looked at, but I don't think that's the case today. Oddly enough just yesterday I yet again turned off google targeted ads and opted out of adchoices, but these days it's impossible to figure out what's going on behind the scenes. Incognito my speedo.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
One thing that may have an impact on google ads is when we have some spam attacks, which we had a few days ago.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
HA, I did a search on Arva snow safety equipment a few days ago and have my pages plastered with these adds.
Screen Shot 2018-12-14 at 3.10.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2018-12-14 at 3.11.02 PM.png

Tytlynz64

Getting off the lift
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I did not see this until the cold junk thread appeared. Coincidence? I think not.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I have no idea why this ad is coming up for me, because I don't really need manscaping ;)
It could be because of the conversation going on in the European and American style thread.
Or it could be because we were talking about the grooming at ski resorts :huh:
Screen Shot 2019-05-11 at 6.10.01 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-05-13 at 6.26.49 AM.png

Screen Shot 2019-05-14 at 3.28.02 PM.png

Eleeski

Making fresh tracks
Skier
A speedo should never be an option anywhere!

When my son was on the high school dive team, the team scores were consistently below the performance. They all wore boardshorts. Switching to Speedos upped their scores markedly and the team embraced that. Plus, my wife noted that when you are 18 and in athletic shape, that is your time to wear a Speedo.

Now I hope I don't get a bunch of @Tricia 's groomer ads. And I will have to wait to search for groomer made bumps - that might take the spam ads to a place where I don't want to be.

Eric

TS
Wilhelmson

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
...my computer thinks I'm gay! I forget which stand up chameleon coined that one, maybe Sarah Silverman, great line, LOL.

LOL I'm back to ladies in attractive clothing so maybe my cpu thinks I"m a woman.

I have no idea why this ad is coming up for me, because I don't really need manscaping ;)
It could be because of the conversation going on in the European and American style thread.
Or it could be because we were talking about the grooming at ski resorts :huh:
View attachment 74000 View attachment 74001
View attachment 74003

Could be sharing a login with your hubbie who might need some spring cleaning?

Lauren

AKA elemmac
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I've never paid attention to the ads! Just breeze right past...but seeing what they come up with is so much better.

Recently I've been searching for a new hair salon...so naturally Pugski ads give me two options...Smart Style Hair by Regis or Petco Grooming Salon :roflmao:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
I've never paid attention to the ads! Just breeze right past...but seeing what they come up with is so much better.

Recently I've been searching for a new hair salon...so naturally Pugski ads give me two options...Smart Style Hair by Regis or Petco Grooming Salon :roflmao:

Will the groomer give you a cute bow for your collar :roflmao:
:wag:

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
knee binding funny ad.PNG

Sponsor

Staff online