• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Andy Mink

Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
SkiTalk Tester
SkiTalk Supporter
Very cool. @Philpug and @Tricia , we (and I mean you, I'll drive) need to get over and talk to these guys.

ski otter 2

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Man, this is a neat video, very neat company. Down to earth. And the underpinning is they make some of the best skis in the world, let alone some of the best Indie skis. For me, the Bibby Pro 184, 190: currently renamed Wildcat for 18/19, in the same lengths. I wish Pugski would try some of these, including the Deathwish, the PB&J, etc. My knowledge is limited here, but what I've tried (and owned) I like. A favorite ski.

I had no idea they were currently the largest ski maker in the U.S., as they state in the video.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Very cool. @Philpug and @Tricia , we (and I mean you, I'll drive) need to get over and talk to these guys.

In the next few weeks.

Man, this is a neat video, very neat company. Down to earth. And the underpinning is they make some of the best skis in the world, let alone some of the best Indie skis. For me, the Bibby Pro 184, 190: currently renamed Wildcat for 18/19, in the same lengths. I wish Pugski would try some of these, including the Deathwish, the PB&J, etc. My knowledge is limited here, but what I've tried (and owned) I like. A favorite ski.

I had no idea they were currently the largest ski maker in the U.S., as they state in the video.

We have been meaning to. I have heard nothing but good things about the company. They are a stones throw from us. We need to set up a demo at Mt. Rose this winter with them.