• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

MogulSkiing.co to fill the MogulSkiing.net vacuum?

CS2-6

>50% Chicken Fried Steak w/w
Skier

SSSdave

life is short precious ...don't waste it
Skier
Thanks for the link to that new site, we certainly need it. Last few years it has been difficult for mogul skiers to even find out what models might be available and serious reviews are few. The old dot net site's forum suffered through several years of minimal activity before folding and have wondered if that was a reflection of too few bump skiers now or something else like Facebook that has shriveled up many previously healthy web forums. The fact that mogul ski sales have nearly disappeared does reflect a lack of skiers and ski media attention. Also years of increasing separation between pro comp with air and speed focus on cookie cutter courses versus rec mogul skiing on natural terrain has tended to isolate both camps.

Last edited:
TS
CS2-6

CS2-6

>50% Chicken Fried Steak w/w
Skier
mogul skiers
I couldn't possibly agree more with every point you made.
pro comp with air and speed focus on cookie cutter courses...rec mogul skiing on natural terrain...camps.
It's definitely early yet, but judging by the lack of 244s in the "SHOP" section, I'm betting mogulskiing.co will likely cater more to the former than the later.

On the other hand, the equally puzzling absence of F-17s and IDOnes argues for the opposite conclusion. So, I'm sticking with "We shall see."

Regardless, it's a welcome development in the moguls world.

Last edited:

Sponsor

Staff online

• Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
  • Andy Mink
    Everyone loves spring skiing but not in January
  • Philpug
    Notorious P.U.G.