• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
Classy! She certainly deserves it! Love the two guitars in the room (Classical w// nylon strings and the other with metal strings) :D

Rock on!

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Rookie move not leaving enough room for additional globes/trophy’s.
:)

That's the first thing I thought! Although she does have shelf room.
67331221_2273184932730953_2872438810048724992_o.jpg
67489411_2273185016064278_4979290534125240320_o.jpg

hbear

Out on the slopes
Skier
Yes but looks odd given the 5 globes inset.
I guess the wall can be rebuilt as well. :)

I know a lot of athletes that always leave some clearly empty space “for the next one”.

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
love the house but we're goin to have to discuss the kitchen. I might see her father in 2 weeks in Vail and we'll have to discuss the layout. I dont like the sink so far from the work area and stove. I'm sure she will want to hear my advice. :).

Jwrags

Aka pwdrhnd
Skier
love the house but we're goin to have to discuss the kitchen. I might see her father in 2 weeks in Vail and we'll have to discuss the layout. I dont like the sink so far from the work area and stove. I'm sure she will want to hear my advice. :).

I'm guessing she doesn't cook much. I agree though, the layout of the appliances and sink is strange. Not even a pot filler over the stove to make it easier to cook all of that Barilla pasta. Should have at least put a prep sink in the island.

Reactions: Ron
TS
Tricia

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter

That was the first thing I noticed, too, but then I realized that the perspective in one photo of the kitchen is out of whack, the sink and stove are much closer than they appear. Still, I would have put a prep sink in island. (Maybe she didn't want it, though.)

Kneale Brownson

Making fresh tracks forever on the other side
Instructor
Yes but looks odd given the 5 globes inset.
I guess the wall can be rebuilt as well. :)

I know a lot of athletes that always leave some clearly empty space “for the next one”.

No worries. The existing shelving can be extended along the adjacent wooden wall as needed for additional awards.