• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Mikaela Shiffrin

karlo

Out on the slopes
Inactive
A new post on Instagram,

MS has been posting clips of herself singing and dancing for a while. But, she’s actually getting good. It’s always been good, always entertaining, but... if one were to be judgemental....

It’s just another demonstration of her nature and an element of what makes her a champion. She’s willing to put herself out there, not be self conscious and not worry how others judge her. It’s about having fun and sharing that fun. And, in the process, she gets better and better and better...

Ok, ok. Maybe the lipstick is affecting my judgment? I don’t care. If that’s the case, lay it on, cuz I love it!

Last edited:

4ster

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should!
Instructor

robertc3

Out on the slopes
Skier
Better singing and dancing than the ever-increasingly frequent ads she posts. I know that Bose, Oakley, Adidas, and Land Rover pay the bills, but every day is a bit much for me.

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Did she have a extra lane marked "ski school", or did it actually say "mikaela"?

SBrown

So much better than a pro
Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Did she have a extra lane marked "ski school", or did it actually say "mikaela"?

It was an extra lane put to the left (outside) of the singles line, just a little post and a simple sign with the US Ski Team logo that read "Shiffrin." I hadn't seen that before. They all train here early season, Ligety is here, etc, but that was new to me.

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
It was an extra lane put to the left (outside) of the singles line, just a little post and a simple sign with the US Ski Team logo that read "Shiffrin." I hadn't seen that before. They all train here early season, Ligety is here, etc, but that was new to me.
It would have been kind of awesome/funny to see her take her line, then see Ligety have to get into the normal line.

Muleski

Inactive
She had her own lane in the lift maze at Copper's E chair yesterday; I meant to take a photo but forgot.

I believe that was yesterday? I think she had the entire Stapleton Training Center at Aspen {AVSC.,Highlands} to herself today.

Pretty sure my intel on that is right.

SBrown

Skier
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
I believe that was yesterday? I think she had the entire Stapleton Training Center at Aspen {AVSC.,Highlands} to herself today.

Pretty sure my intel on that is right.

Yeah, that was yesterday

JTurner

Always tryin' to get better
Skier
Wait, you mean she didn’t get stuck with a lane half way down Oh No and have to do full laps of super bee to take each slalom run?

Some people get all the luck

ski otter 2

Making fresh tracks
Skier

That lane and sign were there on opening day, last Friday. We mentioned it to one another on the lift up.

4ster

Just because you can doesn’t mean you should!
Instructor

Sponsor

Staff online