• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Laurel Hill Crazie

AKA Rob Davis
Skier
Eh, you're not playing the thread right.

You're supposed to be motivational here, as in "C'mon you, pull those ChickSquads out and mount them, maybe bring the dance skis and we'll play one-on-each-foot, like Morris dancing but with flasks."

:D Or something. :D

Yeah, I know but I think I need the motivational speech. If 7S honored my LM pass but no, I got to pay for slushies if I want to be legal.

jimmy

Mixmaster
SkiTalk Supporter
Heh. I remember a few years ago we got a big snow in April, maybe the 24th and seven opened for the day. Free hot dog and a beer, $24 lift ticket, slushfest.

TS
dbostedo

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
Don't yus Yinzers got some hawkee games to watch?

Naw... that puck won't drop 'til dang near 7:30... plenty of time to ski a day, drive home on da turnpike, and get your mud room red up from your ski gear 'n' 'at. And then yinz can crack a arn city or two and watch the Pens take down Filthadelphia. You'd even have time to go dahntahn if you wanted to, maybe get a sammich at Primanti's [ed. note, the "t" is silent] and watch the game, or get a beer over dere at da Carson City Saloon.