• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold Meier Big Nose Kates with Attack 13 bindings 165cm

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Comes with demo bindings adusvdble to any boot size.

I love these skis. They are beautiful but I don't ski these enough to warrant keeping them around.

They are 92 underfoot and love, love, love soft packed powder. I've had them in a few inches of powder and they are just very fun and nimble. They are OK in some hard pack but come alive when the snow is softer. They are fun in bumps and pivot very easy.

Meier makes one heck of a ski and I'm looking for someone to love these like I wish I could.

Here's a little about them

https://meierskis.com/products/big-nose-kate

Product Specs

Lengths : 165
Sidecut Radius : 20m
Tip/Waist/Tail : 125-92-112
Weight: 5.9 - 6.75 lbs without bindings.

They are light so would probably make a nice touring ski as well.

Here's a few pics. I paid $600 for them and they were demo skis that were only used a couple times. They are in amazing shape. $500 shipped or pickup in CT or southern Vermont. Will consider reasonable offers.

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Last edited:
TS
surfsnowgirl

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
It's bad luck to sell your powder skis!

I know that's is what Confucius says but these aren't my powder skis so may we have lots of powder this coming season. They are 92 underfoot. I'm replacing them with something more hard snow friendly but can still handle some softer snow. If these don't sell I'll just keep them aside for out west trips. I skied them at Copper for 2 days last January and had a blast. On a superficial note they are very striking. Even my SO who could care less about ski graphics went wow these are nice looking skis.

Last edited:

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
I’m bumping as well.
These are exceptionally well built, and ski exceptionally well. Made in small numbers in the USA. Most will never see them in a ski shop, and few on the hill {under the feet of good skiers who love the brand}.

I am shocked that this did not sell when first posted. At this price they are a tremendous deal. If they were the right size for any of my family, I would have jumped on them.

....and encourage somebody else to do so!

Sponsor