• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Sold Marmot GoreTex womens, Non-insulated, shell pants,.

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
These are pretty neat pants, just don't fit the women in our house.

They are Marmot Gore-Tex, non-insulated. Full zip legs, with full velcro flaps to cover the zippers. Articulated knees, covered with a more rugged material, as is the seat area. Rugged elastic cuffs.

They do not have a front zipper, or fly. This is presumably to increase the waterproof integrity.

The waist has velcro adjustment tabs on either side, and am elastic waistband in back. One front zip pocket.

Pretty versatile pants. We can't recall exactly why we bough them, we think it was for mare weather skiing, and perhaps skiing in. the rain. As I recall they ended up being used for a number of purposes.

They are marked as a size Medium. My wife and adult daughter would both describe them as a Small-Medium. On the smaller side of a true Medium, a big bigger than a true Small.

They are I really great shape. No defects, no wear or repairs. They should be treated with a DWR product. Would recommend that.

$35 shipped? PayPal works.

Please PM me with any questions.
Thanks!

IMG_3866.jpg IMG_3867.jpg IMG_3868.jpg IMG_3869.jpg IMG_3871.jpg IMG_3872.jpg IMG_3874.jpg

TS
Muleski

Muleski

So much better than a pro
Inactive
Bump. PRICE REDUCTION.......$22, SHIPPED!

These are a nice, CHEAP, spring pant option.....seriously. Full zip is NICE.

Read the description....somebody must be able to use them, otherwise they'll be donated away.

PM with questions......Thanks!

Sponsor

Staff online