• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Marker Helmet Customer Service

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I'm hoping someone here may be able to help. I purchased an Ampire helmet last season but now the yellow switch to open and close the vents has gone missing. I have been unable to contact Marker though their site for a couple of months. I always get to the captcha part and it never recognizes my entry. I ordered direct through their site so it doesn't seem right that I need to go search out a helmet dealer locally that didn't get my business, never mind that I ordered online so I wouldn't have to. Anyone have an email address to use or have better Google ninja skills than I do?

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
how about just calling one or all and see if you can get some help

Marker Apparel: 1-800-299-2165
Marker Bindings: 1-603-298-0314
Marker Bags & Luggage: 1-212-268-8070

Marker Volkl USA Inc.

112 Etna Road

Lebanon, NH 03766

Ph: +1 603 298 0314

TS
coskigirl

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Sheesh this was way more complicated than it should have been.

Called phone # 1 who told me they didn't handle helmets but I needed to call Marker USA. Asked them for a number and they didn't have one. Called #2 who told me to call Shopatron who processes their orders and returns. He provides a phone number. Call that number who tells me to call #2. I tell her that they just referred me to this number. She puts me on hold and calls Marker USA who decides that I need to return it to random dealer in Pennsylvania and they will refund my money. So, sadly I lose the helmet that I love and am now in the market for a new one. And based on the difficulty of getting warranty service I won't be buying another Marker helmet to replace. Sigh.

But that talking app worked at least.

TS
coskigirl

coskigirl

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
And I just got a call from Shopatron asking me to wait to ship it as they are now debating where I should ship it.

Sponsor

Staff online