• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

bonusrun

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
I've got another one... at Aspen Mountain there's a nice bootup room with cubbies under the lift station to the left of the stairway up to the station.

That's a good one, what a convenient location! However, it is not very big and can get a bit crowded.

A couple more:

Aspen Highlands - main lodge - chairs, couches and cubbies next to the big rock fireplace.

Snowmass - Village Mall - big area with chairs, cubbies, and pay lockers in the ski school / ticket office building.

And free coffee right outside all of these rooms!

David

"Quando Omni Flunkus Moritati"
Skier
I get the convenience of a locker hut I want to take my stuff home to dry it out properly and wax my skis. And for the cost I can get a second season pass at another resort or a couple long weekends someplace other than my home mt.

Eleeski

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Powder mag.JPG

Well, I'm not going to carry my skis to the lift!

Eric

Sibhusky

Whitefish, MT
Skier
I get the convenience of a locker hut I want to take my stuff home to dry it out properly and wax my skis. And for the cost I can get a second season pass at another resort or a couple long weekends someplace other than my home mt.
I take my boots home every night, even though many others don't. There's a vent area at the top of the lockers here and apparently some think there's pumped in air. (They must be under a different section of ceiling than I. But I admit that when you open the locker sometimes it feels like warm air is released.). I don't wax every night. I try and wax every 60,000 feet. Since there's multiple pairs of skis, I can time it so a pair comes home Tuesday night and Friday night, giving me plenty of time for the wax to sink in since I don't ski Wednesday (usually) or Saturday (ever). So I'm bringing home the pair that's been skied the most each time. Sometimes they've been skied 40,000, others 70,000 (bad me). But the locker holds all the spare mittens, changes in layering, helmet, neoprene mask, whatever. I preload it before the first day so that the first day is easier.

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Yet close enough to Okemo, Stratton and Bromley if Magic is marginal.

Exactly. We are excited as we work at bromley so nice n close. We also spend a good bit of time at killington, particularly in the spring so it's nice that's 50 minutes away too. Nice to have magic right there plus the lodge has good eats/drinks and is stumbling distance away.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Or they don't exist. Like at Northstar. You can fight the hordes. Or join the "Platinum Club". For > $3,000. But hey, you get coffee and pastries, so I am sure that makes up for it.
You have it backwards, for $3,000 you get a season long Continental Breakfast...and a free locker! Oh..and warm cookies on the afternoon!

Sponsor