• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

California/Nevada Mammoth in june/july

Gary Stolt

Mr. Style
Team Gathermeister
P-ute suggested we get to California for some summer skiing. We met Phil and Trish and multiple puggers at Squaw for two days. Andy, Alfred, Spencer, Lee, and others. A couple upper lifts open - blue, Shirley, and gold coast were running. Snow was amazingly good.
Next to mammoth mountain. Paul and I had a great day on Sunday June 30. Today, July 1, Phil, Trish, and Tseeb skied till noon. Another great day on amazingly good summer snow. Mammoth has 7 lifts running including the gondola bottom to top so its much more terrain. We will ski tomorrow before traveling back to the real world.

jimmy

Mixmaster
SkiTalk Supporter
Solid work Gary and Paul, with a little help from your friends. I hear the Margaritas have a special kick in Reno? So Gary from Kentucky, USA have you managed to ski every month so far this year?

TS
Gary Stolt

Gary Stolt

Mr. Style
Team Gathermeister
It's a small world.
On Sunday night Phil/Trish walk into our condo in Mammoth lakes and say "this is the exact condo that the Grumps rented 3 weeks ago." If you haven't been to Mammoth lakes, there seems to be thousands of condos and other places to rent. We looked for possible contraban that they may have left but I guess the cleaning service did a good job.

SKI-3PO

Making fresh tracks
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
It’s probably safer to concentrate Pugs in one location.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
It's a small world.
On Sunday night Phil/Trish walk into our condo in Mammoth lakes and say "this is the exact condo that the Grumps rented 3 weeks ago." If you haven't been to Mammoth lakes, there seems to be thousands of condos and other places to rent. We looked for possible contraban that they may have left but I guess the cleaning service did a good job.
You forgot the blood and the chalk outlines...gone.

MountainMonster

~0~
Skier
Lol
Happy 4th Gary

Tony

tseeb
Skier
Thanks for all the hospitality. It was great skiing with and seeing everyone and meeting Paul.
First picture is @Paul Lutes closer with @Gary Stolt in the back. Second is Gary tearing up the deepest July Mammoth 'powder' we found.
Both taken July 2 at 11:22 on Scotty's. To get to Scotty's required taking skis off for about 50 steps to get past melted out area of Skyline
7895PaulGary.JPG

7901Gary.JPG

Sponsor

Staff online