• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
EDIT:

Go HERE for photos of all the skis.

Go HERE for details of all the skis.

This is about half of what I'm going to get rid of.

IMG_20190609_162942627.jpg Dynastar Starglass, Mercury, Head 240, Kniessel, Rossi Strato, Blizzard, Lange, ???, Karhu, Kneissel Speed Machines, ???

IMG_20190609_162742339_edit.jpg
phoenix, kazama, TRUCKER and EVOLUTION were some very early telemark specific skis. K2 Big Kahunas, Bandit XX, Merlin IV, Atomic Heli Guides, Pre, Blizzard wood, Head.

I have boxes to ship any of these. The cost of shipping is all I ask.

I can get your more information if you are interested in something. More to follow.

Last edited:

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
I'll take the Dynastar Omesofts you mentioned to me a couple weeks ago. :D I'll be in Vail/Breck over Independence Day, but I don't think I will have room in the car with the family (at least I don't think they will be as tolerant with a pair of skis in their lap for 600 miles as I would be). I'll PM my address and you can let me know shipping cost. THANKS DOUG!

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
I saw some Omesofts at a thrift store a couple weeks ago, but they were missing the plastic tip pieces.. just gaping holes LOL.

Dave Petersen

Graphic Designer/Social Media Manager
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
I saw some Omesofts at a thrift store a couple weeks ago, but they were missing the plastic tip pieces.. just gaping holes LOL.

The pair I have are that way as well.

Ken_R

Living the Dream
Skier
This is about half of what I'm going to get rid of.

View attachment 75429 Dynastar Starglass, Mercury, Head 240, Kniessel, Rossi Strato, Blizzard, Lange, ???, Karhu, Kneissel Speed Machines, ???

View attachment 75428
phoenix, kazama, TRUCKER and EVOLUTION were some very early telemark specific skis. K2 Big Kahunas, Bandit XX, Merlin IV, Atomic Heli Guides, Pre, Blizzard wood, Head.

I have boxes to ship any of these. The cost of shipping is all I ask.

I can get your more information if you are interested in something. More to follow.

Let me know when can I drop by your place and check them out!

TS
Doug Briggs

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
My sister skied on Freespirits. Got them out on the fence now. Those Salamon Lab GS make a pretty good cheater GS if they're the 21 meter. I still have a pair of those in use.

James

Out There
Instructor
Are the Salomon gs skis the ones where the tail was wider than the tip?

Skis look nice for their prom photo.

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
Don't suppose there's a pair of Hexel Splittails back in the corner somewhere...:drool:

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
Ha, Level 9 offers shipping to Tokyo for USD 40, skis & bindings.
Have come close to pulling the trigger a few times on deals they had, and I know quite a few people here who have bought skis from them.
That said, I'm going to be in NY in October so it would only be domestic shipping.

TS
Doug Briggs

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
Those Swallows really should be made into shot skis :)

Why those in particular?

edit: Oh, I get it now. :golfclap:

My sister skied on Freespirits. Got them out on the fence now. Those Salamon Lab GS make a pretty good cheater GS if they're the 21 meter. I still have a pair of those in use.

I'll check.

Are the Salomon gs skis the ones where the tail was wider than the tip?

Skis look nice for their prom photo.

I don't think so. Their major 'feature' is the Hangl plate. They were used as a ladies, er womens, SG ski for a while.

Don't suppose there's a pair of Hexel Splittails back in the corner somewhere...:drool:

No splittails, but a pair of Competitions with Spademans will be showing up in the next flock of photos.

Last edited:
TS
Doug Briggs

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
Here is the legend to the skis, keyed by photo, including lengths and bindings.

Attachments

• SKIS.pdf
    202.1 KB · Views: 57

Jim McDonald

愛スキー
Skier
I remember one of the Bears quite a few years ago had a pair and offered offered them just for the shipping cost, but I couldn't get to the US at the time :(

Sponsor

Staff online

• Dwight
    Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid