• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Looking for set of 2015 blizzard latigo.

sparkytoo

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
I have always loved these skiis but couldnt afford them new when they originally came out. I would love to find a used set now if anyone is wanting to upgrade. I'm looking for a 170-177 length.

Attachments

• 20150310_162448.jpg
    20150310_162448.jpg
    150.4 KB · Views: 27

MattFromCanada

Professional Something-or-another
Skier
A huge stretch and distance for you to follow, but when I was working in Australia at Mt Buller, there was a ski shop in town that was the outlet for Australia's Blizzard distributor... they had many pairs! As well as a lot of Blizzard skis from 2015...

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Call Happy Tunes at Sugarloaf, Maine. They had a couple NOS pair as recently as last spring.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
That was an incredible ski. Glad they didn't dump it on the woman side of the wall, now called the Black Pearl 78

TS
sparkytoo

sparkytoo

Skier
That was an incredible ski. Glad they didn't dump it on the woman side of the wall, now called the Black Pearl 78

I've always heard great things about them, glad to hear more positive reviews! Didn't know that about the "rebranding", that's interesting. Thanks!

BaconMeCrazy

Booting up
Skier
I have a pair of 177 mounted with Salomon STH2 13 at 316 bsl on the suggested line if you're still interested. I'd also sell flat.

TS
sparkytoo

sparkytoo

Skier
Yes, I am still very interested. What price would you be asking for them with and without? PM me of you prefer

silverback

Talking a lot about less and less
Skier
I still have these in my storage room. (Women's version of the Latigo)

TimF

Putting on skis
Skier
If you are still looking for Latigos, I have a pair of 177s currently mounted with 22 Design Outlaw telemark bindings. Skis are in great shape. Most of the time tele binding holes do not interfere with alpine holes. Let me know.

Sponsor