• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Looking for recommendations on 100mm ski

TS
L

Landlockedwave

Booting up
Skier
Put a full day on the R10s today and I love them. I can carve the groomers and they are super fun in the pow and hitting some natural kickers. These will be my all mountain go to from now on.

My ski buddies
47531CB1-098C-414A-9D3E-54A8D126F59C.jpeg

martyg

Making fresh tracks
Industry Insider
I recently picked up a pair of Head Kore 99's as a wider, in-bounds ski. I wanted a ski that was more casual, more playful, than my quiver of Stocklis. I teach on a Laser AX (79 underfoot) as my daily driver that I ski anywhere on the mountain, in any condition.

In short, it hit my sweet spot. I'm not at all happy with my AT set-up, and would consider the Head Kore 99 or 105 with a tech binding. I am skiing the 171 length, and wouldn't change that.

160 pounds. 5'9".

TS
L

Landlockedwave

Booting up
Skier
update on the Rustler 10s.

I had a chance to hit some hard groomers today and I am even more in love with these skis. I felt confident all day and pushed them as hard as I could. They held edge and carved all over the mountain. It was a bluebird day and the snow started softening as the day wore on. The rustlers just felt better and better with the softening snow. The only downside is I think I have outgrown my Ax9s and will be looking for a stiffer boot.

Last edited:

Sponsor