• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Want To Buy Looking for Demo Binding

bremmick

Booting up
Skier
Anyone have a pair of demo bindings they are looking to get rid of?

Looking for Tyrolia Attack 13 or Salomon Warden 13 with a 130 brake on them.

Thanks.

Tricia

The Velvet Hammer
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
We switched our demo bindings for our demo fleet last year and sold a ton of bindings. Dang. Wish I still had a pair for you.

TS
bremmick

bremmick

Booting up
Skier
Ah bummer. There only seems to be a couple options to even purchase them.

TS
bremmick

bremmick

Booting up
Skier
That's a pretty entry level binding and heavy. Looking for something along the lines of higher end binding feel but with demo adjustment flexibility. These are going on a big set of powder sticks and I'd like to have them be flexible enough where anyone can ski them.

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
That's a pretty entry level binding and heavy. Looking for something along the lines of higher end binding feel but with demo adjustment flexibility. These are going on a big set of powder sticks and I'd like to have them be flexible enough where anyone can ski them.

Not really entry level. Same heel at the Attack binding (non diagonal release, race lite heel), different toe piece but one that is pretty tried and true.

I would say they're not ideal for powder skis because of the additional stand height of the power rail plate. And finding a 130 brake may be more difficult.

Sponsor