• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Want To Buy Looking for Attack 13 bindings

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Just bought a pair of atomic vantage 90cti skis and need bindings. Attacks are my favorites so I was hoping someone has a pair or possibly knows of a pair for sale.

TS
surfsnowgirl

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Haven't heard back from @Bobalooski Has anyone heard from him. Just worried. I was set to buy some bindings from him and I haven't heard back.

Does anyone else have Attacks for sale.

I found these on ski essentials

www.skiessentials.com/2017-tyrolia-attack-11-bindings.html

I don't know much about these other than what they say in that they are good for people who don't need a high din setting. My DIN is 7 so not sure if these would be good or not.

Another option would be to pull the Rossi Axiom bindings off my Kenjas that I'm selling and use those. Then i'll sell Kenjas flat.

Last edited:

Doug Briggs

"Douche Bag Local"
Industry Insider
SkiTalk Tester
We sell new Attacks at the shop. Probably not the price break you are looking for, though.

PinnacleJim

Out on the slopes
Skier
Level Nine Sports has a few Attack bindings on sale.. Attack 13 Demo, Attack 12 Womens, and Attack 11. I had bought a set of Attack 13s (non-demo) from them this fall for $119, but those seem to be gone.

SpikeDog

You want Big Air, kid?
Skier
I bought Attack2 GW 11's from Level Nine for Christmas (I was very good all year). Great snot green color too, and should look good on some old Deathwishes. Not at your price point, however; more like $170. The 2017 and older models might still be out there at a lower price.

You're going to love those Atomic Vantage 90Cti's. I got some last year, and they are a great one-ski quiver. I've got Atomic STH2 WTR 16 bindings on them, which are uber-solid.

TS
surfsnowgirl

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
@SpikeDog

Thanks. I saw those snot green ones. I was also considering the Volkl kanjo and those green n black attacks would be perfect :)

I'm very excited about the atomics. I've not been enjoying my volkl Kenjas as of late so the atomics are to replace those. I'm looking for something fairly light, fun to ski, versatile but still holds an edge. Everything about the 90CTI says it's exactly what I'm seeking.

Asogear is selling attacks on eBay for $129 so that'll be my fallback.

TS
surfsnowgirl

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Thanks, me too. I have Squire 11 bindings on my Santa Ana 110s so if I end up wanting to replace those I'll be in touch to see if you still have those 110s available :)

Sponsor