• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Want To Buy Looking for Attack 13 AT Demo Bindings

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Thanks. I did see this and was hoping to pick up a used pair, but good to know there are a few online outlets selling them new.
I doubt anyone is selling any used ones, I know I am not, there is no reason to, I would jsut move them over to another pair of skis if I needed to retire a particular pair.

TS
G

Gorilla Stance

Booting up
Skier
I doubt anyone is selling any used ones, I know I am not, there is no reason to, I would jsut move them over to another pair of skis if I needed to retire a particular pair.

I'm kind of getting that vibe, definitely. But, figured it was worth a shot before shelling out for a new set.

Wilhelmson

Making fresh tracks
Skier
image 3.JPG Not to by a wiseguy, but they're around if you look for them. I'll take the rangers as a finders fee, ok now I'm a wiseguy.

image 2.JPG image 1.JPG View attachment 53402

LiquidFeet

instructor
Instructor
Brakes are hard to find for the Attacks. At least last time I looked, for whatever width ski I was looking for. I gave up. Plus, the brakes do not come cheap. I'd suggest not buying Attacks without the brakes unless you find the width you want first and do the math.

graham418

Skiing the powder
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Brakes are hard to find for the Attacks. At least last time I looked, for whatever width ski I was looking for. I gave up. Plus, the brakes do not come cheap. I'd suggest not buying Attacks without the brakes unless you find the width you want first and do the math.

I'll second that. I've had the same experience, and came to the same conclusion!!

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
IIRC, @Philpug mentioned somewhere the brakes are not interchangeable between the original attack and the new attack2 bindings.
I have tons of attack bindings but haven't use an attack2 yet so I really have no clue personally.

I'm sure Phil will correct me if I'm wrong.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
IIRC, @Philpug mentioned somewhere the brakes are not interchangeable between the original attack and the new attack2 bindings.
I have tons of attack bindings but haven't use an attack2 yet so I really have no clue personally.

I'm sure Phil will correct me if I'm wrong.
Attack demos changed, not the regualr models. Either way, that is a stupid good price for a binding that hasn't changed for 2019. Brakes should run you abouot $30.00

surfsnowgirl

Instructor
Skier
Maybe a stupid question but I've seen a couple different Attack 13 bindings for sale but without brakes. Are brakes easy to find? If that's the case the bindings without brakes just bot better looking.

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
Maybe a stupid question but I've seen a couple different Attack 13 bindings for sale but without brakes. Are brakes easy to find? If that's the case the bindings without brakes just bot better looking.

For regular Attack bindings, brakes are every where. This thread can be confusing since OP was asking for Demo Attacks vs regular Attack bindings.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Any Tyrolia (Head) dealer should be able to order you brakes. They are pretty inexpensive.