• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Want To Buy Looking for a Spare LEKI Trigger S Grip (not the strap)

Blacklab

In the parking lot (formerly "At the base lodge")
Skier
Broke one of my LEKI Trigger S grips (14mm carbon shaft). Thought I'd check here to see if anyone has a spare grip they'd be willing to part with before ordering new. Maybe a broken pole just sitting around in the shop, basement, garage?

TS
B

Blacklab

Skier
Check their website. Their warranty service is fairly quick.

Yup, already checked in with LEKI. I'm waaay out of warranty on these. Thought I'd see if anyone had one in the broken poles bin before I pulled the trigger on buying a new one. Thanks though.

TS
B

Blacklab

Skier
Looks like JMills has me covered. Thanks!

Tony S

I have a confusion to make ...
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
I could use one, too. Actually I just need the little clear plastic window that keeps snow out of the spring.

jmills115

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
@Tony S
Since I bought the same poles to replace the broken one I would like to hold the one spare for now.
I do have another pair of an all aluminum pole with the S grip that I keep around as a backup for mrsjmills.
I just realized STP has a complete pole (shorty) for $22 currently. I am going to buy just for the straps and will send a grip your way
https://www.sierra.com/LEKI-spitfir...ki-poles~d~206/&merch=prod-rec-prod-prod698NK

psygars

Booting up
Skier
Just in case this helps any of you...

https://sidelineswap.com/gear/skiing/poles/1515232-LEKI-ski-poles-handle-grips

Sponsor