• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

For Sale LOOK SPX 15 Rockerace - Heels (NIB)

chopchop

so many skis, so little time
Skier
I've got a new set of LOOK SPX 15 Rockerace heels looking for a home.

Brakes 80mm.

PM me an offer. $15 shipping to CONUS.

IMG_20200522_171738.jpg

TS
chopchop

chopchop

Skier

Attachments

• IMG_20200529_175738.jpg
    IMG_20200529_175738.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
no. Different hole pattern
I know I posted it elsewhere but there is also no jig for these heels, they are designed to go on Look's pre drilled race plate. So If you are going to mount these on a ski, you will need to do it freehand. Also, there is no widebrake option because they were deisnged for race skis. This is all a shame because these are a great alternative to a Pivot, they give you all of the pluses of a Pivot, short mount distance, lower swing weight without the quirkiness. Plus the metal cup in the heel for getting out.

TS
chopchop

chopchop

Skier
I know I posted it elsewhere but there is also no jig for these heels, they are designed to go on Look's pre drilled race plate. So If you are going to mount these on a ski, you will need to do it freehand. Also, there is no widebrake option because they were deisnged for race skis. This is all a shame because these are a great alternative to a Pivot, they give you all of the pluses of a Pivot, short mount distance, lower swing weight without the quirkiness. Plus the metal cup in the heel for getting out.

Thanks for following up on this, @Philpug. I am considering keeping them around and hacking a solution for wider brakes. Stay tuned.

Sponsor