• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Individual Review Long-Term Review: 2016 Nordica Enforcer 100

SkiEssentials

Slashing Turns and Prices
SkiTalk Sponsor
Hey guys!

Just a heads up. Due to the ever increasing demand for Enforcers our site manager has raised the price of the Enforcer + Griffon package by $50 :eek:

However! He wanted me to extend the message to all PugSki members that we will still honor the previous price. Best thing to do is either call our customer service guys when you're ready to place an order or shoot us a PM here and we can make a code. Calling will be quicker if it's during business hours. Just mention that you're PugSki members!

:daffy:

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Hey guys!

Just a heads up. Due to the ever increasing demand for Enforcers our site manager has raised the price of the Enforcer + Griffon package by $50 :eek:

However! He wanted me to extend the message to all PugSki members that we will still honor the previous price. Best thing to do is either call our customer service guys when you're ready to place an order or shoot us a PM here and we can make a code. Calling will be quicker if it's during business hours. Just mention that you're PugSki members!

With the popularity of the ski, I am surprised you are giving any discount.

jmeb

Enjoys skiing.
Skier
People who've been skiing Nordica's for a while...

Compare 185 Enforcers to my 178 El Capos (which seem to measure more 180-181)? Is the summary basically: Enforcers are more nimble, quicker edge to edge. Maybe a little less charger and a little more playful? Little less soft-snow biased?

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
People who've been skiing Nordica's for a while...

Compare 185 Enforcers to my 178 El Capos (which seem to measure more 180-181)? Is the summary basically: Enforcers are more nimble, quicker edge to edge. Maybe a little less charger and a little more playful? Little less soft-snow biased?
Much more playful. You go from a turn radius in the 20's to the upper teens. Because if the rise in the tip with the Hammerhead design, I actually find the Enforcer better in the powder than the El Capo. I did like the El Capo as a wind buff charger. Again, these skis could coexist.

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
This Enforcer / Santa Ana madness has made me nervous. I worry that if I beat the crap out of my Santa Anas, there won't be any left for me to replace with!

... I've never actually destroyed any skis, so I'm not sure where this comes from. Core shots and scratches, plenty, but nothing truly damaging.

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
This Enforcer / Santa Ana madness has made me nervous. I worry that if I beat the crap out of my Santa Anas, there won't be any left for me to replace with!

... I've never actually destroyed any skis, so I'm not sure where this comes from. Core shots and scratches, plenty, but nothing truly damaging.

They will make more, I am sure the 2017 will have some different graphics.

Couchmaster

Putting on skis
Skier
Hey guys!

HAHA, if it can go wrong:) I tried to buy them tonight when I finally got home (309 is my BSL number), not worried over the $50 as your boss has to make a buck and with the coupon and free shipping your cost is very respectable and under $750. HOWEVER, I bumped into some other issue. 1st go round, at the end when I hit the "Dear Lord I want them so bad please finish the transaction button" (my thoughts, it might have said complete order") said something like "Idiot, the amount you are trying to pay is different than the billed amount" or some such, maybe I added the word idiot. Cancelled it on me. COMPUTER/FACEPLANT! :crash:So I double checked all my data and it looked good, brought it up under my newly registered account number and hit the "reorder" buttton and got the "Coupon code "VIP10P-xxxxx" (which I copy pasted again just like first go round- no xxs I put those in since you pm'ed me) does not meet specified requirements or has expired. Please contact us for assistance." message.

I wonder if the computer knows that I just won a bunch of stuff at an auction for some Christmas jewelry gifts yesterday. :rolleyes: Those computer things have been proven to be sneaky in the past but this is a Mac my family recently bought me as they were disgusted with my old antique hand crank windows model. Maybe the puter thinks I'm broke now? Anyway, thanks for your efforts, I'll call tomorrow while I'm at work. Was trying to avoid that, the sniggering I get doing such things can be too much at times. :D

If you pick up the phone tomorrow and there is an incoherent guy crying like a baby into the phone, give it moment it only means I tried to do the online order again.

Last edited:

SkiEssentials

SkiTalk Sponsor
I wonder if the computer knows that I just won a bunch of stuff at an auction for some Christmas jewelry gifts yesterday. :rolleyes: Those computer things have been proven to be sneaky in the past but this is a Mac my family recently bought me as they were disgusted with my old antique hand crank windows model. Maybe the puter thinks I'm broke now? Anyway, thanks for your efforts, I'll call tomorrow while I'm at work. Was trying to avoid that, the sniggering I get doing such things can be too much at times. :D

If you pick up the phone tomorrow and there is an incoherent guy crying like a baby into the phone, give it moment it only means I tried to do the online order again.

Sending you a PM right now!

Couchmaster

Putting on skis
Skier
Sending you a PM right now!

THANKS! I tried, tried and tried, finally called in and Piper hooked me up over the phone. JEFF, PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK THE SHIPPING ADDRESS ON MY ORDER. Needs to go to my business and not the home address (which is the CC address as well) I think that's correct, but if it can go wrong it will. :eek:

SkiEssentials

SkiTalk Sponsor
THANKS! I tried, tried and tried, finally called in and Piper hooked me up over the phone. JEFF, PLEASE DOUBLE CHECK THE SHIPPING ADDRESS ON MY ORDER. Needs to go to my business and not the home address (which is the CC address as well) I think that's correct, but if it can go wrong it will. :eek:

Just checked and you're all set!

Thanks for the order! Glad we could get the discount done over the phone :beercheer:

Philpug

Notorious P.U.G.
Admin
SkiTalk Tester
Another one succumbing to the Enforcer hype. Well, is it hype...if it's true?

Couchmaster

Putting on skis
Skier
Thanks Jeff.

Yeah Phil, that sound of me getting sucked into the hype could be heard in the next city over. Me with the new skis------------------------>
skier-smiley-emoticon.gif

Next pair will be the Kastle FX 95 HP or the Stockli 95's ......the sucking ....oh the sucking......can't ...make ...it...go ... away. :yahoo:

SkiEssentials

SkiTalk Sponsor
Next pair will be the Kastle FX 95 HP or the Stockli 95's ......the sucking ....oh the sucking......can't ...make ...it...go ... away. :yahoo:

We're actually publishing a review of the FX 95 HP this coming Wednesday! I skied it back in Copper in February, pretty awesome skis. The Stockli 95s were good too, but the FX 95 HP was one of the overall highlights of the whole test for me.

Couchmaster

Putting on skis
Skier
We're actually publishing a review of the FX 95 HP this coming Wednesday! I skied it back in Copper in February, pretty awesome skis. The Stockli 95s were good too, but the FX 95 HP was one of the overall highlights of the whole test for me.

Jeff, any kind of a deal on those mounted with a binding....(holds breath) ?

Couchmaster

Putting on skis
Skier
I had my credit card in hand and was in a crazed mood this morning. The iron was hot, as they say, 6 hours back. Now that work has ground me down for the day I've sobered up. I have both these Enforcers and also a pair of Rossi Soul 7s coming, I should put off the Kastles for now.

UGASkiDawg

AKA David
SkiTalk Tester
I had my credit card in hand and was in a crazed mood this morning. The iron was hot, as they say, 6 hours back. Now that work has ground me down for the day I've sobered up. I have both these Enforcers and also a pair of Rossi Soul 7s coming, I should put off the Kastles for now.
Unload the soul 7.....if you ever put the kastles on your feet you'll never wanna ski those noodles again.

Sponsor

Staff online