• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Utah Little Cottonwood Canyon Swimming Pools?

Slim

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Do any of the LCC lodges sell day passes to their swimming poools for kids(Cliff Spa is adults only)?
Or do you know of a a condo with pool acces?

I am planning a Mid April family trip, and my girls (8 & 11) love swimming. In spring especially a non-skiing activity for the afternoons or rainy days can be very useful, but I can’t find any condo’s with a pool in LCC. The lodges are incredibly expensive, even in this low season (~$450/night for a regular hotel room, and it’s not the Ritz!).

Big Cottonwood Canyon has plenty of condos with pool acces, but we went there last year, want to explore LCC this year. Plus, I believe LCC has better spring terrain right? (more north facing, mid and upper elevation)?

Last edited:

Eleeski

Making fresh tracks
Skier
I'm no help for you in Utah but I certainly agree about how fun pools in the mountains can be. Good luck.

If you come to Tahoe, the Truckee community pool is very nice both for laps and a kidde pool area. There's even a competition diving board!

Hopefully Squaw will build the village with a pool.

Eric

TS
Slim

Slim

Making fresh tracks
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
@Eleeski , I did consider California for our trip too, it seems beautiful. Too many choices with Ikon pass!
We have friends in Park City, so that, along with easy flights, sealed the deal for Utah for us.

Sponsor

Staff online