• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

List of adult ski camps?

tromano

Goin' the way they're pointed...
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Since we are still waiting for Pugski Camp to take off, I thought it might be worthwhile to starting compiling a list of other adult ski camps available and much info as possible.

markojp

mtn rep for the gear on my feet
Industry Insider
Instructor
Several adult race camps at Mt. Hood every spring and summer.

mike_m

Instructor
Skier
Two I've had experience with and can recommend. Google them for info:

North American Ski Training Center (NASTC). Run by Chris Fellows. Multi-day training at numerous areas around the world.

Rookie Academy (Aspen, New Zealand, Quebec). Top trainers including JF Beaulieu, Jonathan Ballou, Reilly McGlashan. Clinics starting at one week duration. Look up their Youtube videos.

Mendieta

Master of Snowplow
SkiTalk Tester
Contributor
Several adult race camps at Mt. Hood every spring and summer.

Wait a minute, are you saying that I can take a summer vacation close to my home (California) and ski and learn? Can kids do something on the snow in the summer? I am looking for ways of adding ski days to my (our) life (lives). Thanks much!

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Does Chuck Martin still do mogul camps at Winter Park/Mary Jane?

Monique

bounceswoosh
Skier
Rippin Chix is a women's steeps skiing camp. They run camps at multiple mountains.

Jackson Hole of course has Steep and Deep plus a women-only version of same.

crgildart

Gravity Slave
Skier
Every PugSki/group of friends gathering is an adult ski camp of one form or another.. It wouldn't take much to add some structure, film some footage to go over après ski and not draw the scorn of resort management for unapproved teaching on their mountain. Heck, even filming a NASTAR or bump run from all interested folks then chatting about them at the ski house afterwords seems pretty doable.

Carl Kuck

Ambassador of Stoke
Skier
Mahre Training Center, run out of Deer Valley. I've done two of them so far, and hopefully will be able to add to that count this coming season. Awesome cancellation policy as well, 48 hours notice for full refund. This worked in my favor when I tore a calf muscle a couple of weeks before one of their camps I was scheduled to attend...

http://www.mahretrainingcenter.com/

Sponsor

Staff online