• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
@Dwight

being central Wisconsin, what team were you with? Seems you can't shake a stick in Wisconsin without hitting a show team.

Great state, Cheese, Beer, Water and Snow skiing and drivers who don't poke down the highway!

TS
Dwight

Dwight

Practitioner of skiing, solid and liquid
Admin
SkiTalk Supporter
@Dwight

being central Wisconsin, what team were you with? Seems you can't shake a stick in Wisconsin without hitting a show team.

Great state, Cheese, Beer, Water and Snow skiing and drivers who don't poke down the highway!
Webfooters and Wisconsin Rapids Aqua Skiers

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Always is fun time. No show last year for me. San Antonio Sea World trip instead. This year should be there a few days.
San Antonio Sea World has an announcer Nick Walters who is great. Good guy too

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
I know Nick. My son and him keep in touch.

Nick is a good guy. My middle kid was part of the stage show back in 2014 between being on water. Nick won MVP in regional's that year ... MCs winning over a skier just shows how good he is.

Show skiing is really entertaining, good cheap family entertainment and everyone there is simply happy ....

https://www.usawaterski.org/pages/calendar.htm

7/19 - 7/22, 52nd Wisconsin State Show Ski Championships – Wisconsin Rapids, Wis.
7/25 - 7/28, AWSA Western Regional Water Ski Championships – Windsor, Colo.
7/27 - 7/29, NSSA Midwest Regional Show Ski Tournament – Cedar Rapids, Iowa
7/27 - 7/29, AWSA Midwest Regional Water Ski Championships – Wilmington, Ill.

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
Catching the Midwest Regionals yesterday and today.

This the Aberdeen Aqua Addicts, 15 barefoot line. 13 made it across stage - can't find 2 of them in photo but never the less quite impressive. Aberdeen had a very good show yesterday.

2018 aberdeen barefoot line.jpg

pete

not peace but 2 Beers!
Skier
SkiTalk Supporter
D1 Nationals occurred this last weekend. Janesville took first with a really good show.

Lots of pretty amazing skiing that one can watch if desired on the below link.

One act I thought pretty clever was surfing the Rock River, guy actually surfing the wake made by two tow boats, this at the 1:11 mark in the Aqua Jay Show.

https://www.facebook.com/USAWaterski/

Eleeski

Making fresh tracks
Skier
3 event Nationals finished last weekend. It had the America's Cup added for the top pros skiing under the lights. Great show and well done tournament. USAwaterski.org has some details. I'm not sure how much was webcast or if it's still up. Tricks at night was spectacular!

Eric

Sponsor