• For more information on how to avoid pop-up ads and still support SkiTalk click HERE.

Life Is Too Short For Black Pants

Ron

Seeking the next best ski
SkiTalk Tester
IMG_0393.JPG
I'm going to wear with a dark green Patagonia pant. But for the skittle-kid look, go with orange or neon yellow.

Btw- Rohdei is a frog. anyone see this in "person"?

Olesya C

Always learning
Skier
I own one pair of black ski pants - they are stretch soft shell for spring skiing, look and feel like yoga pants and I love that. Other pants:
orange shell pants
purple shell pants (in my current avatar)
bright/orange/coral/pink insulated pants
dark blue/purple insulated pants
oh and also yellow green shell pants.

Oh and I also own this North Face jacket - it's old, maybe 4 season now? But I love it and will wear it until falls apart. :) I own a few other jackets, but they are not as colorful as this one.
ski pic.jpg

The bright orange/pink/coral insulated ski pants. The pic doesn't do the color justice, it's actually bright fluorescent orange with coral/pink mixed in.
2117-of-sweden-hoting-womens-ski-pants-diva-pink-16.jpg

t14hotw36bk16zz-2117-of-sweden-ski-pants.html

Eddie

Booting up
Skier
Great thread. Love those Lime Green jackets. I have a Bright Lime Spyder jacket. Not that I give a crap what people think, but since I am color blind(jacket actually looks yellow to me), would forge gray pants(Patagonia) match this jacket, and a yellow shell too? I do assume blue pants will go with the two colors?

Ok. Here is my gear. Doesn't look too bad, eh? And as I stated, I AM colorblind, and the jacket is "Bright Lime", yet is still looks yellow to me? Opinions? Was looking into the new Colorado Freeride Systems Shell, in yellow. Yet if everyone else thinks my lime jacket is closer to yellow, I might as well get their orange. Thing is, it is a very dark orange and looks very close to their red.

Spyder_Pat.jpg

KingGrump

Most Interesting Man In The World
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Eddie, nice combo. :thumb:
Yeah, that is a yellow for sure.

Eddie

Booting up
Skier
Thanks. Maybe I won't need to buy the orange, since I really don't like dark jackets. And since they match, I will put the money to skis and lessons. :golfclap:

Hypergruv

"Suck At the Highest Level"
Skier
I rock the Safety Vest Orange daily.

15492408_10154726811305586_7810605804918343000_n.jpg

dbostedo

Asst. Gathermeister
Contributor
SkiTalk Supporter
And as I stated, I AM colorblind, and the jacket is "Bright Lime", yet is still looks yellow to me? Opinions?

I'm also a bit colorblind, and frequently really bright/light greens look more yellow to me too. Either way, looks like a good combo to me. :thumb:

mdf

entering the Big Couloir
Skier
Team Gathermeister
SkiTalk Supporter
Last year (or was it two?) I needed new pants. The brownish-gray ones in my avatar were getting cut up on the cuffs and are way too big for me.
I knew I didn't want black and decided yellow would look good. Eventually I found a pair with decent venting and bought them. Last year when I skied with @JohnL in Utah I realized I had recreated one of the outfits he wears pretty frequently. D'oh!

Sponsor

Staff online